Late Princess Diana's Eveningwear

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this dress, make-up, and face! Diana looks like a professional model, without hesitation :flowers:

queenofthelight said:
This dress seems to be designed for an Oscar recipient, I think. Very eye catching and sensuous, makes Di look really special,,,

Well althought I don´t like the last dresses her jewells are amazing.

I love specially the first dress with all the pearls and the last one ,the floral one,is gorgeous,so exquisite and delicate.Thanks maryamj:flowers:

Thanks salma.All dresses are beautiful, but I love specially the silver one and the floral one of blue flowers and the last one.She is stunning with all:flowers:

Well, if you own the pearl and sapphire choaker necklace, that's reason enough to wear navy/sapphire evening gowns/shoes, right? Amazing color for her! considering the blonde hair and blue eyes.

Does anyone know when the image of Diana wearing the purple and red evening dress with the purple sash over her shoulder was taken? I've seen the dress in the more commonly known photo of her with her hair up wearing the dress, but I hadn't seen this photo. I've also never seen the brooch she has pinned to the sash in this picture. Fabulous photos!

She was great in read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom