Late Princess Diana's Eveningwear

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks monic & thanks zubiaur
for your beautiful pics.Especially the first photo of monic and the last photo of zubiaur.:flowers:

Yes that is Anna Wintour in the background.

The white dress with the green and purple flower design is a lovely one.

Several habiliments of Diana

The forth and the sixth one are impressive! I've never seen them before. Especially the sixth one - a very sophisticated portrait.
Thank you maryamj. :angel:

I love the second one and the last one. She was gorgeous! :angel:

She totally looks like an angel in the last pic. She was beautiful :flowers:

What a fun topic this Fashion Thread is!
I think Diana had the best dress sense. She always seemed to know what was appropriate and what worked. And what a beautiful lady she was!
Hey you guys are going to run out of pictures if you keep posting 10 on each message. :lol:

Princess Diana looks like an angel at all photos.:flowers:
I'm sure the dresses are a collaboration of Princess Diana and her designers.:rolleyes:

I think the red and black, one-sleeved dress would look better with two or no sleeves as I feel it looks unbalanced.

Blue was a colour that suited Diana perfectly, don't you think? :angel:

thanks monic .:flowers:
All these dresses are very beautiful .I agree with you nathalie cox
blue is very suitable for she​

:previous: the cut of this blue (purple?) dress is perfect for her. Very simple dress but elegant.

i dont understand like sereta,Diana dress is purple or blue. but it is very beautiful .thanx zubiaur:angel:

Third photo was very interesting for me. Diana met with an old American movie star
Barbara Streistand.thanks monic.:flowers:

Thank you for the photo with L.Pavarotti.You reminded me of a short story,which impressed me so much when I first heard it(I was a teenage girl back then):pavarotti had asked from P.Diana to share her food with him during a dinner-I guess he was provoking her-and she found the courage to refuse,very gently of course.She was so smart and really knew how to react to such challenges,imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom