Late Princess Diana's Daytime Fashion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all,
has anyone have pictures of the navy blue dress with the see through lace,i think in front and back.
would put picture,but cannot work how too.
thanks.

looking for as many different pictures of diana wearing this dress please.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello all,
has anyone have pictures of the navy blue dress with the see through lace,i think in front and back.
would put picture,but cannot work how too.
thanks.

Would this be the Dior dress ? Here are some pics :
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Corbis: photography, rights, motion.
To post pictures, only post the link as to respect copyrights. :flowers:

looking for as many different pictures of diana wearing this dress please.

Oh that gown ! Pictures I've found :

Hope this will help :flowers:

thank you for the posts for the dress i was looking for,love them,some new ones too me. would love if anyone else has any different ones.

does anyone have or know what diana was wearing on the balcony at buckingham palace when she wore a light green top with matching hat,think both with yellow trim,she was with fergie,have never know or seen what bottom was like,may have been pleated skirt,not sure. anyone???

Beautiful photos.Red is a colour that suited Diana very well.She is as beautiful and elegant as always:flowers:

One of my favorites of her daywear was the casual blue sheath dress she wears in a informal papparazi photo taken in London in 1997 or 1996. It's in the Georgina Howell book Diana book, towards the end of the book- it's a pale blue Versace sheath dress, day dress she was wearing with sun glasses.

I think that was for Balmoral, and in addition her early fashion was matronly. Her early evening wear was often nice, but her early daywear was often hopeless, although it was typical of what the women of the RF wore at the time. Fashions have changed since the early '80s, and fashion among the women of RF was behind the times for then, even.

I think that was for Balmoral, and in addition her early fashion was matronly. Her early evening wear was often nice, but her early daywear was often hopeless, although it was typical of what the women of the RF wore at the time. Fashions have changed since the early '80s, and fashion among the women of RF was behind the times for then, even.

Yes, her early daywear was often very innocent, as was her eveningwear sometimes. As she grew into her royal her fashion did certainly change. I have a book on her gowns and my two favourites are the powder blue strapless dress, and the pink and purple over the shoulder.
x

I know it was not her fault, it was the fashion...

thanks a lot Zubiaur , indeed this lady has a special thing , more than a fashion icon , someone coming from fairy tales

I like the classic outfits the most, as they never out of time.:)
Thank you, Zubiaur:flowers:

Thank you so much, Zubiaur! Known for he elegant style and stunning evening gowns, Princess Diana Spencer was a fashion icon like no other. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom