Late Princess Diana's Daytime Fashion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Source: Getty Images
August 4, 1992
Queen Mother's 92 Birthday

March 4, 1993-Visit to Nepal

Source: Corbis
December 10, 1990-Visit to Inno Department Store in Brussels, Belgium

October 27, 1991-Walkabout in Toronto, Canada

Source: Corbis, Getty Images
Cartier International Polo Day

Visit to Indonesia

Source: Corbis, Getty Images
1988-Meeting Michael Jackosn

December 5, 1990-Concert for the Prince's Trust

That pink dress and jacket is one of my favourite outfit of Diana's daywear. I also like the yellow suit with a pink yoke that she wore in 1987 to be seen shaking hands with a man who was HIV positive.

Some outfits of Diana's I don't like:

that Barbour coat she wore in the Hebrides in July 1985: nobody looks good in waterproofs however bad the weather

any of her trouser outfits, especially when teamed up with men's accessories: Prince Diana?!

the dressing gown style dress she wore to a fashion show in London in 1985

those silly little gloves she wore with a short sleeved yellow and turquoise suit at Royal Ascot in 1987. I don't get that at all as gloves are for keeping warm.

These are my favourite ones among those you posted - in the first one she's got a pretty hairstyle, which makes me think of Marylin Monroe. The costume is also very nice - the color is very warm and pleasant.
In the other one she's got a very nice, delicate make - up, stressing her unique, blue eyes. The pearls are pretty too, but perhaps the jacket could have been lighter. However, it seems to be OK by me. ;)

That pink dress and jacket is one of my favourite outfit of Diana's daywear. I also like the yellow suit with a pink yoke that she wore in 1987 to be seen shaking hands with a man who was HIV positive.
Yes, the pink one is really nice - the color is appealing, I must say. And the yellow one is just splendid. So shining and so attracive. And the pearls which always made her charming.

^True. In the pic "diana4" she looks like an angel :angel:

Thank´s Maryamj I liked when she wore shalwar kameez. Does anyone have pics her in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait?

It's so unusual for me to see Princess Diana, wearing shalwar kameez.
Thugh it looks nice.:rolleyes:

The red and pink dress she wore in 1989 is a very striking and unusual colour combination. The red and white outfit she wore in 1986 is a lovely one, too.

I've never seen the second picture - it's very effective! ;)
The last but one is a pretty creation - I admire Diana's taste although some would say the dress is a bit too short.

I always enjoyed looking at the pictures of Princess Diana. Thank you, everyone for posting the pictures. Please keep posting them.:flowers: She always will be the most beautiful princess.:heart:

Thank´s Monic for posting the pics. I love the pic of Diana wearing a traditional dress.

thank you monic for pics. diana very excellent in red &green dresses.:lol:

The red outfits are nice but I prefer the last one to the second one as it's plain, without the black pattern. Nevertheless, both match her, queenofthelight. :)

Pretty picts - I like Di in her outfits during her visits to Asia. Thank you for posting them maryamj.

I've never seen that dress either. It is rather too old fashioned and matronly for her, but her waist is tiny. From how she looks, I would judge the picture was taken in 1986, maybe 1987.

I've never seen that dress either. It is rather too old fashioned and matronly for her, but her waist is tiny. From how she looks, I would judge the picture was taken in 1986, maybe 1987.

That was definitely 1986, November to be precise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom