Late Princess Diana's Daytime Fashion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looked good in just about anything and everything she wore, she had the perfect taste in clothing and coordinating, she was also very beautiful...

Not sure about that one! My eyes instantly crossed.

I like this hairstyle a lot, I don't mind the pattern of the suit ;) but the protruding pockets spoil the general outlook a little bit..

Love the polka dots! I think the last pic got her into serious trouble, though. Prince Charles charged her and shouted, "GET OFF! GET OFF MY CAR!!!"

hey,
please i want to see princess first tour of wales.if any one has beautiful pictures of her in that elegant pink dress please post them here.thanks

Diana wore this outfit as a tribute to Wales. She wore the hat before at a society wedding and for the tour of Wales, a green ribbon was added to it.

In one of her first public engagements she wore a beautiful green suit and a matching hat with a feather. Does anyone remember that suit? Does anyone have a photo of it? The above photos of the pink suit reminds me of the green suit. I just loved it. Diana, Princess of Wales looked like a fairy princess in the outfit.:flowers:

hi gfg02,
the pictures you posted are not of her first wales visit, although it was a wales visit too. but the pics are so beautiful thank you so much because i like her pictures of early years when she was a Yong princess.if you find more pics of early years please post them here.thanks

hi gfg02,
the pictures you posted are not of her first wales visit, although it was a wales visit too. but the pics are so beautiful thank you so much because i like her pictures of early years when she was a Yong princess.if you find more pics of early years please post them here.thanks

Yes, it was Diana's first visit to Wales in the fall after her marriage.:flowers:

are you sure that it was her first visit.i thought her first visit was in a pink outfit.she was looking like a Cinderella.beautiful princess.no other European princess can match her beauty.

I checked in one of my yearbooks and it was Diana's first official visit to Wales. No matter if it was the first or the twentieth, Diana always appeared wonderful in her style.

thanks

hey gfg02
these pictures are so beautiful that i have no words to say.wonderful pictures. i am wondering that how can i would thank you. the last picture is amazing
thank you gfg02 thanks a lot
please post more pictures.

hey gfg02
these pictures are so beautiful that i have no words to say.wonderful pictures. i am wondering that how can i would thank you. the last picture is amazing
thank you gfg02 thanks a lot
please post more pictures.

More pics of this dress

The Prince and Princess of Wales visit Barmouth in Wales, November 1982. She wears a suede beret by John Boyd and a coatdress by Arabella Pollen.
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

wow gfg02
yar how beautiful are these pictures.thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.i think there should be a pol that who post most beautiful pictures of Diana and the answer will be definitely
gfg02.
pics are so beautiful please search also Diana pictures in that red dress.please

In your last picture the couple are shown along with Ronald Ferguson, Sarah's father. I liked the pants and blouse that Diana was wearing.

hi dear
so beautiful.i like Diana n this polo very much.dress suiting her so much and what to say about your collection.that's amazing
thanks a lot for haring the pics with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom