Late Princess Diana's Daytime Fashion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just Diana in the simple red business suit- nobody compares to her, imo.

:previous:

Yes, I love the shoes as well! That's a fab outfit, the hat is adorable. Simply perfect.

Opal said:
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/a...usablowjob.jpg
I love her shoes in this picture. Not only were her outfits outstanding but her accessories were always right on the mark as well.
I totally agree with you - what I like in this picture is the hat hiding her eyes, which makes her look a bit mysteriously... ;) Besides, I adore her wearing pearls as they make her look so royal... :)

Those are nice strappy shoes. Maryamj your piccies aren't working for me. :sad:

This is a rare pic,totally new for me....Is she Lucia Flecha de Lima,her best friend?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tks Zubiaur. They are new for me.
Diana was always perfect.

Diana, Princess of Wales was always perfectly dress from head to toe. She was a perfectionist and it shows in her style sense. I really loved her style
from her wedding on... she made the British dress industry come alive.:);):)

The last outfit is very nice, especially the shawl which contrasts with the Princess's hair. Diana looked very regal then during the meeting with the Pope. Thank you ZUBIAUR.:flowers:

I always liked that dress because of the bright colors and it would be natural for children to like it so I can understand why Diana wore, it was an icebreaker when meeting children along with jewelry. I'm glad she didn't cave in to the critics.

My favourite picture of the dress is this one http://i47.tinypic.com/hu3srb.jpg - children just had to be enchanted by the dress as it's so original and makes one think of a madow or places like that. :shamrock:
What's more, the blue ring makes Diana look extraordinary IMO.

Does anyone know if Bellville Sassoon designed that dress and the other floral dress she wore on 7-31-92? Did she wear the one from July 1992 any other time? :)

I like the whole outfit.She looks elegant and classic.The shoes are perfect and the pink scarf gives a feminin detail to the whole outfit.Thanks dear gfg02:flowers:
It is a style of dressing I like....,with the pearls in neck,giving a touch of sophistication....and I like the black pantyhose as is my favourite colour of pantyhose,although it would look better not so dark,more transparent,imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom