Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2017 - November 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 1 of the thread for the Fashion and Style of the Ladies of Monaco!

You can find the old threads here:

** Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style **

** Princess Alexandra of Hanover's Fashion and Style **

** Tatiana Santo Domingo's Fashion and Style **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Can anyone please identify their dresses at the recent gala dinner for Fondation Motrice? Here's the picture --> PIC Thank you in advance! :)

Charlotte's dress is an absolute catastrophy.
Alexandra looks nice. No opinion about Beatrice dress

Charlotte's dress is an absolute catastrophy.
Alexandra looks nice. No opinion about Beatrice dress

I cannot figure out Charlotte's dress for the life of me. In fact, I don't like ANY of the fashion choices(female) at this event! I agree with Duc...they resemble a human Christmas tree all lit up.

Great cause, sartorial disaster IMO. Fingers crossed that they all redeem themselves on Sunday!

Last edited:
I like Tatiana's bright red coat and the little veiled hat. She looks good.

Beatrice's top half looks fine - I'm intrigued to see the bottom half as it seems quite high waisted.

Is beatrice's fascinator the same with the one in 2015?

Tatiana and beatrice are both very lovely today. What are the brands?

They both look lovely, as well as their sister-in-law in the middle, lol. :D

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatrice was stunning as always ,Tatiana's Cardinal red coat and white collar made her look like a member of the clergy at 1st glance.

Beautiful muted shade of colour for Beatrice. The bright red is lovely on Tatiana.

Tatiana, Beatrice and Pauline at the National Day celebrations today, November 19:

** Full view ** Tatiana Full view ** Beatrice ** Pauline **
none of the ladies catch my eyes they are looking bored and boring,the red coat looks too large for Tatiana,Beatrice looks like Clyde with the hat and Paulina doesn't know she is coming to a royal ceremony i find the green top irritating

none of the ladies catch my eyes they are looking bored and boring,the red coat looks too large for Tatiana,Beatrice looks like Clyde with the hat and Paulina doesn't know she is coming to a royal ceremony i find the green top irritating
It's not a top - it's a dress and Pauline wore it previously to her uncle's 10 Year celebrations. She looks fine to me although her hair could do with a comb. Did she only appear on the balcony? I didn't see her earlier.

There are suggestions Tatiana is pregnant which could explain the coat but she doesn't usually wear very fitted clothes anyway.

I think you mean Beatrice looks like Bonnie, not Clyde. According to an article I read recently the beret is making a comeback - it seems nothing stays out of fashion forever! I think she looks fine but it's not my most favourite outfit of hers.

I loved Tatiana’s look. What an elegant coat, it gave a bit of a vintage vibe. With the white turtleneck perfect in the Monaco colours.
Very nice shoes also.

Tatiana I am not overly excited, but the color is beautiful on her. It just looks huge on her. But I am use to her flowly style. I like this over her usual boho style.

Beatrice is usually my best dressed but not today. I love her hair and top, but I am not a fan at all of the fascinator. Or of the high waisted skirt. It looks like she and Charlotte both went for the same 20's retro vibe, and she didn't succeed as well as her sister in law.

Pauline looks nice. Pretty shade of green. Nothing to remember though.

Beatrice and Tatiana looked like a million dollars. Beatrice has always nailed these types of looks but Tatiana is getting so good too, while she used to be down the list of best dressed, she's def up there the past few years.

Not sure about Pauline. Compared to her cousins(in-law), it seems like she put in the least effort.

The color is great on Tatiana but hmmm it looks like a choir robe or something.

Beatrice I need to see a better pic.

Pauline looks okay.

Charlotte has a great coat ...love the hat color but would like it to have more structure.

LaRae

Princess Alexandra looks amazing.

And I actually love something that Tatiana is wearing. It's the End of Days.:lol:

Honestly they all looked like they were dragged off the street. They look like it was a photo op for a boardroom meeting not a wedding. Even the bride. I know its a civil wedding, but even so.

The only one I remotely like, beyond the bride, is Alexandra. :flowers:

I think Tatiana looks great and Alexandra looks stunning (doesn't she have her own thread?) - I like the whole outfit from head to toe. I think it's great for an autumn/winter wedding in London. The boots and hat are funky and keep it from looking staid.

I like the colour of Beatrice's coat but she needs to get her hair colour sorted.

The German royalty wedding thread has pictures from Daoly mail. The is a picture showing Beatrice back, her coat is very nice and has a wide opening, you can see a very colourful dress. Seeems very nice

Beattice's outfit were probably from Valentino fall 2017 collection
Pic Pic

Tatiana's dress underneath the coat might be like this dress from RED VALENTINO
Pic Pic

Camille at this year's Fight Aids Monaco charity dinner and auction on December 1:

** Full view **

Camille at the Christmas gifts distribution at the Princely Palace today, December 20 - you have to keep the upper part warm when the rest is not ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom