Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2017 - November 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camille and Marie both look lovely and I think Camille looks fine for the event. She still manages to blend in with the others whilst being more underdressed than them.

It says something about your innate sense of style when you can make a cardigan with pushed up sleeves look elegant.

Beatrice looks lovely and I get a 1930s evening dress feel from her outfit today.

She is effortlessly stylish. What a lovely outfit.

:previous: I'm on the fence about this dress from Tatiana. Whilst I like the print the fitting seems a little loose and baggy.

(..) Not fan of the dress even as Tatiana style too baggy.

Last edited by a moderator:
(..) That dress seems to be Tatiana’s normal boho style.

I like the pattern but I find it a bit too loose even by Tatiana's standards.

:previous: If its the same dress, the top has been altered. Its definitely not the same style from the waist up any more. But the general cut and color is.

Nice on both sisters. I like that in this family they pick up from their relatives closet. I remember Charlotte but also Beatrice wearing Caroline's gowns. Nice

The material of Pauline’s jump suit appears to be the same as Charlene’s dress she wore in China.

Looks rather ill fitting but the color is great for her!

LaRae

That is a killer look! The leather looks really heavy though. My practical Dutch side is coming out and wondering how much she was sweating her bum off in that.

The material of Pauline’s jump suit appears to be the same as Charlene’s dress she wore in China.

I was thinking the same but was it not at the Princes Grace Exhibition last week?

Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2017 -

If you look at the runway model wearing the dress, it seems that it doesn’t fit either sister very well.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxqMTwzj1Fu/?igshid=142h32wk16z5a
The recycling in this family is great. I can think of some more dresses that I’d like to see on another family member.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom