Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2017 - November 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A terrible eighties dress. A reminder of her mum's fashion worn these years.

She looks like a mutant bumble bee crossed with a butterfly ....bizarre!

Awful. And such a pretty girl. ..:ermm:

Good heavens that is horrible,what was Pauline thinking?

I haven’t been too keen on Pauline’s fashion choices lately, but this heads and shoulders [emoji6]above the rest as the worst yet.

Camille in a simple, nice black dress at a charity event and cheque handing over in Monaco on February 4:

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous: A very pretty look for Pauline. Love the combination of the red shoes with the otherwise all white outfit.

:previous: Seems like there's too much going on in this look from Pauline for me as it dazzles my eyes somewhat!

Beatrice at the annual graduation ceremony for first aid organized by the Monegasque Red Cross in Monaco yesterday, March 11:

** Pic **

A simple but elegant look on Donna Beatrice ,she looks lovely as always.

Well....if anyone can and should step in to substitute for the Princess of Monaco it is Donna Beatrice Borromeo-Casiraghi....she is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and Albert is wise to utilize her!

They all look lovely, boy has Alexandra grown! Charlottes dress is by far my favourite.

Waiting to see more pictures but I like what I can see. I really like Alexandra's dress.

Donna Beatrice Borromeo looks radiant as ever she really is fast becoming the best dressed member of the Princely family.

Tatiana looks great in her dress, the colour really suits her and it is very much the style she loves. She is a beautiful woman with a warm aura around her. Everything in Beatrice's dress is boring and I don't like Alexandra's dress at all.

Beatrice is best dressed as usual. Her Hairdo is reminiscent of P Grace's hairdos. Love the diamond necklace and gloves.
Alexandra's dress is very pretty and young but the bodice is ill fitting, Should have been pulled up.
Tatiana's dress is incredibly unflattering to her figure. Nice color however.

All young ladies are lovely. But of course Beatrice is letting them far behind... She reminds me of a Florence Rennaissance painting.

Last edited:
Good grief looks like Camille is just wearing a shirt :eek:

Marie is much classier looking.

Good grief looks like Camille is just wearing a shirt :eek:

Marie is much classier looking.
I rarely like what Camille is wearing. She is constantly obsessed by the over the knee boots with bare thighs and she has something not symmetrical in the outfits. Something always gets wrong between the upper and the down part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom