Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2017 - November 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandra in a blue satin dress at the cocktail party after her half brother's wedding yesterday evening, March 16:

** Full view **

Not at all a fan of that. Color is okay...terrible material/style.

LaRae

Alexandra in a blue satin dress at the cocktail party after her half brother's wedding yesterday evening, March 16:

** Full view **
Very nice - she wore this (and the same shoes) a couple of years ago to an event at the art museum in Monaco. I love the colour - I think she looks better in stronger, brighter colours. Her hair is better here too than it was at the wedding ceremony.

All ladies are lovely, except Charlotte's hair.
(..)
I don't see the relation with Manhattan

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatrice looks lovely, hair and makeup wise. I love her jewelry as well :flowers:

I like the front of the dress, very elegant.

Alexandra the bottom part of the dress makes her look much wider. But the top part and the shoulder detail is lovely.

(..)

I don't get the Manhattan theme in any of them if that is the theme. But then again I never get the connection between their gowns and the theme.

Last edited:
I love Beatrice' s look - it's strong and stylish and the earrings are great.

Alexandra looks pretty but it's not wowing me - I just don't find tweed a very "young" fabric. I can't help feeling that some slightly stronger and brighter colours might suit her better.

Even in black Beatrice looks stunning ,the best dressed lady tonight.

Beatrice looks gorgeous, though I'm not a fan of Alexandra's outfit. The skirt is too wide and it's just a bit plain looking in general.

I really don't like Caroline's and Alexandra's dresses....shapeless...

Tatiana in one of her typical pregnancy outfits in London today, April 3:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **
Normally I don't find Tatiana's clothing as objectionable as some people seem to - but this is like she got dressed in the dark. Not one item in the "ensemble" goes with another (apart from the shoes and trousers). The coat looks like it was made from a carpet.

The phrase "a dog's dinner" is the only thing that comes to mind here - I can't think of a kinder one! I want to like Tatiana's outfit but it's just messy.

I love her dress, this is the best I ve seen of Pauline for long

Princess Alexandra at the Rolex Masters in Monaco today, April 20:

** Full view **

Alexandra attended the Montblanc new collection launch and dinner in Cannes this evening, May 16:

** Full view **

Pretty dress. I think it needs more styled hair and make up but she's sweet.

Alexandra looking lovely in a top and pants combination at the Monaco street circuit today, May 24, ahead of the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:
A little Kelly bag for Grace’s granddaughter.
She looks very nice.

Absolutely lovely. As for the mini Kelly I would kill for......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom