Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 2 of the thread for the Fashion and Style of the Ladies of Monaco!

You can find the old threads here:

** Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2017 - November 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Camille at the children's Christmas party at the Princely Palace today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Camille looks lovely and it's great to see her at the engagement with her mother!

Pauline in black and white at the circus festival in Monaco this evening:

** Full view **

Quite eye catching and well suited to the event.

I thought Pauline was Stephanie at first - they look so alike here! Love the red on her.

Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2019 -

Those shoulder pads (I assume that is what they are) are so unflattering . She looks top heavy. I like Pauline’s top but not the accompanying jacket or trousers. It’s rather boring for her. Edited to say, they all look very happy and enjoying a family night out.

Looks like Camille raided her mothers 80's wardrobe,Pauline's is nicer with the jacket on.

Camille looks like she's raided Stephanie's old wardrobe indeed - there's a reason why shoulder pads were left in the '80s! :eek:
Pauline looks okay, but her top looks a little too undergarment like for me.

I like the colour of Camille’s jump suit, but it’s another style that doesn’t suit her. Pauline’s outfit seems a strange choice for an evening at the circus. It reminds me of something Charlene would wear.

Camille’s jumpsuit looks like very pajama like and looks like she's going to a slumber party.

I like the colour of Camille’s jump suit, but it’s another style that doesn’t suit her. Pauline’s outfit seems a strange choice for an evening at the circus. It reminds me of something Charlene would wear.

Disastrous!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I find the choices of the daughters over the various days strange. Pauline dresses high fashion /glam on one day and casual turn up jeans another. Similarly Camille wears a cocktail style outfit followed by formal outdoor attire. I guess anything goes at the circus.

Pauline I agree unusual choice for circus but I Love the style.

Way too much of the print though. If she had the same outfit but either the cost or pants were solid black with only one half in print, would work better.

I don't mind her casual look but I hate the bare foot shoe look in this outfit. And the shoes are like pilgrim shoes.

Camille the jumpsuit is a mess. Slumber party at best.

Her second look is like she is about to step into some horse drawn sleigh and head off to an event a hundred years ago.

Alexandra bears genes of a beautiful grandmother, a gorgeous mother and another gorgeous sister. Despite that I never saw any ressemblance to the previousely named beauties, she also becomes more n more beautiful also.
It seems that inside this family you can't escape being pretty.

Alexandra at the Chanel show in Paris today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And Pauline and Camille at the awards ceremony of the circus festival, Pauline wearing a piece of her own collection:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Alexandra looks pretty but her boots spoil the look IMO. I guess they're fashionable at the moment, though.

Pauline looks nice from what I could see - I can't really judge because I've not seen the full view, but so far she looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom