Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2004 - January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriella looks lovely. Her gown fits really well.

One of my favorites of the wedding. Fitts perfectly her shape, elegant and beautiful!

I like the gown, details on the dress and nice color for her. It fits her perfectly.

Gorgeous dress! The best-dressed in my book, along with Letizia and Marie-Chantal.;)

Lady Helen and son attend a benefit evening for The Hoping Foundation in London

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

She's so pretty! The color of the dress works well with her skin and I love her sandals. I wish we saw more often.

Lady Helen and son attend a benefit evening for The Hoping Foundation in London

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3
It is a good color for her. It's nice to see her son with her, he's getting so big! Love the sandals ... and her bright colored toenails. :D

Not liking how the dress drapes on her. It looks sort of odd.
Like the shoes, and toenails. ;)

The dress is alright - I don't like this fabric very much though. Her necklace is pretty.

Love the color and Helen looks gorgeous as usual. ;) The shoes, nails and make up look lovely, too. But I agree with blujean, I don't like it how the dress drapes on her either.

Finally new pics of Princess Alexandra! Great to see her again!

Princess Alexandra is greeted by Air Vice Marshal Clive Evans CBE to mark the
completion of refurbishments at the Elis David Almshouse in Duppas Hill, Croydon
Surrey, October 18, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

On October 29, Princess Alexandra visited Combat Stress at Audley Court in
Newport, a treatment centre for persons from the military services who
suffer mental and psychological damage.

** Pic ** article & more pics: Princess Alexandra visits Combat Stress in Newport **

On November 3rd, Princess Alexandra in her role as Deputy President of the
British Red Cross Scoiety has opened the new Red Cross Centre in Reading.

** Pic ** article with a video: Princess opens new Red Cross control hub **

Yes,she does have a real aristocratic class as well

I agree, there's a certain regal air about Ella that makes her stand out, even when she's among a large crowd. I can jolly well imagine who's the person from whom she's inherited this particular gift.;)

This dress has a beautiful cut, and is impeccably tailored, IMO.

I applaud Ella for putting some effort in order to look chic once again. It's freezing cold outside and that coat seems so light! Thumbs up (minus the shoes)! ;)

the white dress from the wedding (post 69) - don't it looked like one of princess diana black dress (post divoice era)?

Thanks for the photos!
Lady Gabriella looked splendid in both outfits. She was a personification of regal elegance. A light blue ensemble paired with an amazing hat is my personal favourite. Complimenting each other different shades of the blue colour favourably enhanced her complexion.

Last edited:
Both outfits were simple and nice. She looked beautiful.

Just stunning on both occasions the blue at the wedding was just so perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom