Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2004 - January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duchess of Kent was divine. Love that color.

Princess Alexandra's coat was spectacular. She's in great shape and looked beautiful. The shoe/hat match was fun!

Lady Freddy's outfit is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

I'm sorry, but that hat? is hideous. That furled portion at the end also looks like something you'd see on an armchair or couch.

Also, Getty Images misidentified Lady Helen as Princess Michael.

Last edited:
IMO That hat is beautiful, none of that plonk on your forehead crap that everyone else wears. Beautiful and suits her outfit just right.

Maybe it would grow on me if I did see another angle, but not from this view.

I'm on the fence here... the spotty top do I like it ??? I just don't know.

No, even from that angle and seeing those white accents, I still don't like Lady Helen's hat.

Last edited:
That is a beautiful magenta color on the viscountess, but I don't care for the feather hat either.

Lady Helen looks like she has a mushroom on top of her head.

Lady Helen looks great except for the hat.
Vicountess Linley wins my prize, gorgeous dress, gorgeous color and perfect hat, not too much for her petite features and size.
Princess Michael's hat is too flat for me, does nothing for her, imo

Finally a new pic of Princess Alexandra!

As President of the Royal Humane Society she attended the Royal Humane Society Awards ceremony at Buckingham Palace on October 8 - so good to see her again!

** Pic **

Lady Helen attended the VIP preview of the annual Frieze Art Fair in Regent's Park in London on October 16, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

A lovely looking Princess Alexandra together with her son James and her daughter-in-law Julia attended the private view of "ENCOUNTER the stunning wildlife photography of David Yarrow" at the Saatchi Gallery in London on November 13, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

:previous:

She became a pupil at the school in 1947, the pic above is from 1950, but I don't know about the year she left that school. It is known that she attended a finishing school in Paris later on.

On May 7 Princess Alexandra as Royal Patron of the Florence Nightingale Foundation attended a Commemoration Service in Westminster Abbey:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** florence-nightingale-foundation.org.uk **

On May 14 Princess Alexandra as Patron of "Children and Families Across Borders" visited the charity's "International Spring Fair" at Kensington Town Hall in London.

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom