The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-12-2017, 11:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

Love this simple yellow lace dress. It fits her well and is a nice color. I can not even express what a joy it is to see her looking so wonderful these last couple of months. I think that maybe she just needed time to come into her own. Regardless, such a delight to see these wonderful new outfits.

Old 07-12-2017, 02:52 PM
Serene Highness

She looks really pretty in this. Lace has been everywhere this spring and summer and it's getting kind of boring but the dress is pretty and Stephanie has the very specific colouring and complexion that's needed to pull off yellow.

I know I've said this before but she's either come into her own, fashion wise, or she's got an excellent stylist because she's really upped her game lately.

Old 07-13-2017, 03:25 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisma View Post
Another outfit for the FLUX Feelings event.

http://resize-parismatch.ladmedia.fr...let-2017-1.jpg
Perfect summer outfit! Great sandal choice with that dress.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:27 AM
Administrator

Stephanie looking lovely at the Sovereign's Parade at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in Camberley today, August 11:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 08-11-2017, 08:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Stephanie looking lovely at the Sovereign's Parade at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in Camberley today, August 11:

** Full view ** Upper part **
She looks great! That's such a good color for her imo
Old 08-11-2017, 09:50 AM
Nobility

Beautiful color and very cute summery dress.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:11 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't care for it. There's too many shades of blue, and the pieces don't work well with each other.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:05 AM
Majesty

(..)

I always love seeing Guillaume and Stephanie. They are my favorite Royal couple and she looks pretty.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 08-11-2017, 11:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

I like the various blues and textures. Excellent outfit, especially the hat. We also finally see the Weill dress Stephanie wore to National Day 2013.

(...)
Old 08-11-2017, 02:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love the colors and the style. The jacket and the hat are amazing. Just wish the dress were a little longer (maybe hit at or right below the knee), the shoes are my only real complaint, I just don't like them. Hair and makeup are perfect!
Old 08-11-2017, 02:19 PM
Majesty

The coat/long jacket is the best element of the outfit : classic tweed, a lovely colour combination and frayed edges. A plain shift dress would have been a better choice. Peep-toe shoes looked a bit awkward.
Old 08-11-2017, 02:25 PM
Courtier

Princess Gertrude
Yes just wish it had been a bit longer and can understand for she is a young sexy royal wife and maybe wants to strut her stuff.....who knows. The outfit is gorgeous on her, she looks gloriously happy and her hubby the same.

This is one royal lady that really rocks hats...her face is the perfect shape for any style of hat. And she is gorgeously beautiful to begin with.

Also do not like those shoes, to matchy matchy with the purse the same.
Old 08-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Majesty

I don't like her shoes either. In fact I hate that style of open-toe shoe on everyone.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 08-11-2017, 04:12 PM
Majesty

Love the color and flow of the dress..I do think it's a bit short and I'm not quite sure about that coat/sweater ...but she still looks lovely.

LaRae
Old 08-11-2017, 06:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh dear... I think that whole outfit is dreadful and ages her about 30 years. That coat looks like something Princess Anne would wear.

She had been doing so much better too!
Old 08-11-2017, 06:51 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Its a really nice outfit on Princess Stephanie and a nice colour too,the hat too is very lovely.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Love the color and flow of the dress..I do think it's a bit short and I'm not quite sure about that coat/sweater ...but she still looks lovely.

LaRae
My exact thoughts. The dress is perfect. It was spoiler by the coat.
Great colour on Stephanie!
Old 08-11-2017, 08:51 PM
Majesty

The blue look is wonderful.
Old 08-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post
The coat/long jacket is the best element of the outfit : classic tweed, a lovely colour combination and frayed edges. A plain shift dress would have been a better choice. Peep-toe shoes looked a bit awkward.
I agree. The dress color and hat are too many blues. Overall, dreadful look I agree, the shoes are unattractive, both the style and color
Old 08-11-2017, 10:14 PM
Majesty

You don't have to match shades. Beautiful mix. If head to toe in one color she would resemble a muppet.

The color is fantastic on her. I am in love with the beautiful hat. Suits her

The coat is a bit mature but works here. With the shorter summer dress, the coat and hat makes it more elegant. I find it a perfect balance. A simple shift dress under it, she would come off as her age contemporary in uk, a bit matronly. No jacket, or more youthful, she would come off under dressed. A beautiful tweed coat and hat, with a lovely summer dress, great mix.

But I hate the shoes

All in all, she continues her run of good looks.

Tags
hereditary grand duchess stéphanie's fashion & style