Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 9: July 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely the work of a stylist

?

Just a frock and a mirror. Like millions of ladies do, day in, day out.
A stylist and the House of Luxembourg seem anti-poles to me: "We don't do stylists".

?

Just a frock and a mirror. Like millions of ladies do, day in, day out.
A stylist and the House of Luxembourg seem anti-poles to me: "We don't do stylists".

I tend to agree, with the exception of special occasions like weddings. The Royal Lux ladies are very much low maintenance types.

Stephanie's pale pink dress is just breathtaking - I literally mouthed "wow" when I saw it! Everything compliments each other perfectly in regards to the accessories, too.

The coat is simple, elegant and black. An easy win!;)

Lovely coat ...but I am not a fan of her long dangly earrings.

LaRae

She looks great in the pink dress

Nice white accents, the earring, the,coat pocket is trimmed in white, and the chain of,the purse make up for no necklace, scarf, pin or something for,the coat. It looks well !fitted

Another simple but professional look. Love the coat. Keep it going :flowers:

She really improves a lot. In previous few years I always think she dresses older than she is, but she really looks so good recently!

Hmmm, not my favorite coat but OK. It's navy or dark grey with large black sections and white pocket trim. All black with white trim would be better.

Worn in 2016 to Verdun

Stephanie's outfit is a bit dark considering the weather Europe has been experiencing lately; but she still looks lovely nevertheless.

Very nice...elegant/stylish.

LaRae

Lovely dress. Perfect for her.

:previous: That girl should always wear an up sweep. Ever since her wedding day she has really nailed it.

Exquisite!

Last edited:
Love the dress, shoes, jewels, makeup and hair! Everything looks great! She nailed this event with this look. And she is looking very fit and this dress really shows it off.

She looked great. Love the dress with the sheer top and sparkly rest. Perfect style for her. The hair is wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom