The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-22-2017, 10:53 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Moonmaiden she's backsliding!!!!

LaRae

Yes. You've read my mind dear friend. Let's hope it's just a temporary lapse. She was doing so well.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 11-22-2017, 11:37 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Yes. You've read my mind dear friend. Let's hope it's just a temporary lapse. She was doing so well.
I know..maybe her stylist (or whomever is reading the group ) is on vacation???

LaRae

Old 11-23-2017, 01:44 PM
Serene Highness

I think this latest look with the blazer and black coat looked fine. Nice colours, appropriate style, everything fit well. She looked pretty and fit in at the event she was attending.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisma View Post
In Milan for a financial mission. Repeated Paule Ka dress at the Caravaggio exhibition on November 19. A haphazard ensemble. Stephanie looks super tired. Styling was much better in 2015.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPBSP4jXcAAz6EO.jpg

Seminar "Luxembourg, Connecting You With Financial Expertise" on November 20. Only found seated photos. Seems ok.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPEJZaWX4AAy1Yo.jpg
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/pho...e/M_IV1576.JPG
Must be a bad photo. It's not possible, IMO, to feel tired at a Caravaggio exhibition.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:37 PM
Heir Apparent

good one!
Old 11-25-2017, 01:54 PM
Majesty

HGD Stephanie visit today the International Bazaar

http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/pho..._800_thumb.JPG
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/pho..._800_thumb.jpg
Old 11-25-2017, 03:42 PM
Majesty

I really like the top.

LaRae
Old 11-25-2017, 03:46 PM
Majesty

The top is really pretty. Love the shade. And I love the earrings.

But I wish if she couldn't figure out how to have properly tailored pants, she would stick to dresses. Her amazing progress in clothes doesn't extend to pants.
Old 11-25-2017, 06:13 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

The return of the baggy trousers... having said that, Stephanie's top is very elegant and makes up for it. I'll give her a pass this time.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 11-25-2017, 06:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

I doubt she'll give up wide-legged / flared pants anytime soon. Nice top, hair, and makeup.

Repeated Natan coat when the ladies arrived.
http://www.tageblatt.lu/wp-content/u...ess_405674.jpg
http://www.tageblatt.lu/wp-content/u...ess_405675.jpg
Old 11-25-2017, 06:42 PM
Heir Apparent

The trousers seem fine to me. Several royal ladies are wearing those style trousers these days.

Stephanie looks great btw. Love the coat!
Old 11-25-2017, 07:19 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisma View Post
I doubt she'll give up wide-legged / flared pants anytime soon . . .
Wide-legged pants seem quite popular but either way I would be content to see her wear the correct length. If they did not break into a puddle around the ankles they would look fine, elegant even.
Old 11-25-2017, 07:46 PM
Majesty

Agreed. Its not the wide legged (well some of hers go beyond wide) but the length that bothers me. When you cant even see the toe of the shoe, I honestly wonder how she walks without tripping.

I really like the coat she is wearing outside.
Old 11-26-2017, 12:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Lovely ice blue top with a great bow belt and ice blue coat. Her color for sure. Real earrings would have been nice instead of costume jewelry. The horrible black baggy trousers have to go
Old 11-26-2017, 12:31 AM
Courtier

She looks lovely in the ice blue top and coat. I still think a nice trim tailored trousers would look better on her then this wide pants. Regardless of what other ladies wear, not everyone can wear the same thing and look good in them. Over the years I have never seen her look good in that type of pants ever. She is a beautiful lady and has been improving over time with her wardrobe.
Old 11-26-2017, 01:47 AM
Heir Apparent

I find it a curious bias in her direction. I see nothing amiss with the pants, yet it is a constant litany against her style sense. Go figure. IMO it's like Victoria's pulled back hair which some posters routinely complain about. It just is someone's style and no amount of moaning will change it. In fact, there may be reasons why someone chooses a particular style, like Stephanie choosing wide pants rather than pencil thin pants. I'd say that's her business and in such an instance one should just let it be. JMO.
Old 11-26-2017, 01:52 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

She looks so much better in wide/loose legged pants, I hope she continues with this style of pants. Her overall appearance was spot on. Lovely fit of coat and a nice style with the pants. Her hair was nicely done.
Old 11-27-2017, 07:20 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
I find it a curious bias in her direction. I see nothing amiss with the pants, yet it is a constant litany against her style sense. Go figure. IMO it's like Victoria's pulled back hair which some posters routinely complain about. It just is someone's style and no amount of moaning will change it. In fact, there may be reasons why someone chooses a particular style, like Stephanie choosing wide pants rather than pencil thin pants. I'd say that's her business and in such an instance one should just let it be. JMO.
That is what a fashion thread is about, Lady Nimue. People can discuss her clothing and express what they like or do not like.
It won't change anything about how she dresses, but zipping it is not what these threads are about and she has a certain image to keep into account that's part of her position.

And in Stéphanie's case she still doesn't seem to have found a solid fashion sense ([random number]1 knock-out is usually followed by [random number] 2 letdowns) after five years of marrying. Assuming that she has the means to advice etcetera within her reach, I totally don't understand that.

Or perhaps I don't understand her at all, that's also a possibility.
Anyway, in general she can do so much better - as she has shown in the past. She just seems incapable of keeping it up.
Old 11-30-2017, 12:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

12th concert in memory of GD Josephine-Charlotte on November 29th:

http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/pho...harlotte-2.JPG

Only a partial photo but I like it so far.
Old 11-30-2017, 12:25 PM
Majesty

Ok now that is just lovely on her!

LaRae

Tags
hereditary grand duchess stéphanie's fashion & style