Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 6: May 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of Stephanie's latest outfit but black and white is a nice combination.

I like the pink coat. Stephanie looked very nice in it. She can pull off the shade without any issues. The trousers from the second outfit are just way too wide, and the coat she chose would have looked better with trousers that were a little more slim-fitting. The third outfit was great. It fit her perfectly.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Stephanie's repeated pink outfit at the museum visit is good and her black coat at the concert is nice.
While I like her green and black combination at the Forum, the coat is snug and as usual her penchant for wide/flared trousers is unfortunate.

http://www.tageblatt.lu/diashow/6355/6355-gATnCpJsACpQcC2a3T0sWg.jpg

http://www.tageblatt.lu/diashow/6355/6355-RArRbywc1PGHdtNYfN6y7Q.jpg

She does have narrow trousers, as seen at the confectionery visit.
http://www.tageblatt.lu/diashow/6231/6231-dCpF_w0HMnN3mmTGSEFp4Q.jpg

The brown jacket is very nice on her cut well and though it is just black pants and brown jacket the whole look is very nice.
The rest either the outfits are too tight to ill fitted to matronly[I know so many of you love that word] but they are she is very pretty young and IMO 90% of the time she looks older than she is ...

Yes amazing what a properly fitted jacket will do for you. This is the only one I have seen that fits her. Things are looking up

I was kind of hoping they'd all chip in and get her a stylist for Christmas. Maybe they did and she regifted him/her :ermm:

stephanie is finding her style. i am sure she will get better with time. and if she doesn't, i still like seeing her - she looks mature, and proves that you don't need to be a fashion horse to be a good advocate for the country you represent.

I wish she would wear more nicely fitted clothing like the jacket.

For me is totally a miss for Stephanie!!!!

HGD Stephanie's latest outfit is not flattering. Maybe the skirt with a different top, or if it was a dress, maybe with a cardigan. The whole thing is a mess together, and the hair is not flattering either.

Another ill-fitted jacket... what is so difficult about fitting clothes, the Lux family has enough money to go custom made.
Plus, the skirt is nice to too bulky for the jacket.

The poppies on the front look like a wreath circling a certain private spot on the body :whistling: Seems a bit odd placement of such a vibrant pattern.

The coat as always is ill fitted.

Not just Paris, but at an art exhibition in Paris:bang:

She is such a pretty girl....sigh. I get she doesn't want to be a fashionista but is it too much to ask she get some professional advice...stylist maybe?

LaRae

she thinks she looks fine and no one is going to tell her other wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom