The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #121  
Old 05-03-2014, 01:42 AM
USCtrojan's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Phoenix, United States
Posts: 1,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
She might feel self-conscious about her weight gain, and is wearing the wide legged pants in the hope that they hide it. Sadly the wide legged slacks accentuate the problem rather than hides it, imo.

Still, she looks lovelier and more put together than she has in a while. Her hair is perfect.

Agreed! Love the hair, too!
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 05-04-2014, 09:13 AM
carlota's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 5,797
i quite liked her green outfit here and thought the hair looked lovely with the waves...

http://www.wort.lu/img/ace66355057c5...1c16187252.jpg

yes, she did seem to have put on weight, but she's still lovely IMO.
__________________

__________________
Sign the United Nations Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare: http://www.animalsmatter.org
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE!
Feed an animal in need, click for free.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 05-11-2014, 11:47 AM
HereditaryPrincess's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,313
10 May: HGD Stephanie wears an elegant red dress during the annual Spring Fair in Luxexpo, Luxembourg:

Full view ~ Side/back view ~ Close-up
__________________
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 05-11-2014, 12:04 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 162
Very nice outfit. Shame in the first picture the reflection from the carpet makes it look as if she is wearing green leggings!😮

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 05-11-2014, 01:50 PM
julliette's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 2,067
Nice outfit
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 05-11-2014, 01:59 PM
LadyGabrielle's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: kapaa, United States
Posts: 1,151
Now that is a good look for Stephanie. She looks very pretty.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 05-11-2014, 03:03 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Heerlen, Netherlands
Posts: 1,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
10 May: HGD Stephanie wears an elegant red dress during the annual Spring Fair in Luxexpo, Luxembourg:

Full view ~ Side/back view ~ Close-up
Lovely bold color, she wears it very well
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 05-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Daria_S's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My own head, United States
Posts: 7,047
Oh, Stephanie looks lovely . The bold, red color suits her quite nicely.
__________________
"My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring".
~Prince William~


I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 05-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 648
She looks really pretty.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 05-11-2014, 05:55 PM
tlklhm's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: , Singapore
Posts: 387
Love her hairstyle...very special.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 05-11-2014, 09:22 PM
princess gertrude's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Columbia, United States
Posts: 2,043
She looks wonderful. Love the cut and color of the dress and her hair is beautiful. Great look for her.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 05-11-2014, 10:34 PM
4Pam's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 2,791
She looks very pretty. Great color on Stephanie.
__________________
Absence is, in my opinion, important to find out whether something in your life is meaningful and important! It may be difficult to endure, but the end result is always revealing.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 05-11-2014, 11:07 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 4,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlklhm View Post
Love her hairstyle...very special.
It almost reminds me of her wedding day hairstyle...very beautiful!
__________________
"Be who God intended you to be, and you will set the world on fire" St. Catherine of Siena
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 05-12-2014, 12:05 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 328
Very nice indeed :)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 05-12-2014, 12:21 AM
MARG's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 4,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
10 May: HGD Stephanie wears an elegant red dress during the annual Spring Fair in Luxexpo, Luxembourg:

Full view ~ Side/back view ~ Close-up
Okay, I think I had better note a reservation on my last post about Stephanie's fashion choices . . . This red dress really lovely on her and it's cut and style does wonderful things for her. I have't seen a good shot of her shoes and until I do I am not giving the ensemble 5 Stars.

However, once again her hair is absolutely fabulous and, more importantly, the updo suits her, which is more than can be said of some of her contemporaries who are either strangers to an updo or, if the have to, any updo will do!

Another thing I have noticed about her is her deportment. She sits, stands and walks with a quiet elegance which, when translated to eveningwear, is even more noticeable.

Sitting: https://24.media.tumblr.com/f7d868b2...do4_r1_500.jpg

Standing: https://24.media.tumblr.com/cb61cdb5...9qmdo1_500.jpg I am in awe of the way she carries herself here with this dress. Rounded shoulders would have been a disaster!

https://24.media.tumblr.com/dca96e24...syklo1_500.jpg Everything looks terrific in this shot, not least her fabulous smile.

Walking: Pin by ~ Annette ~ on Grand Duchess Stephanie of Luxembourg | Pintere…

Even when she leans forward she doesn't hunch over.

http://www.wort.lu/img/180e3d49c9e0f...665653456a.jpg

She has an incredible basic skillset to work with so here's hoping there's more "red" in the future.
__________________
MARG
"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." - JM Keynes
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 05-12-2014, 12:25 AM
USCtrojan's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Phoenix, United States
Posts: 1,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Okay, I think I had better note a reservation on my last post about Stephanie's fashion choices . . . This red dress really lovely on her and it's cut and style does wonderful things for her. I have't seen a good shot of her shoes and until I do I am not giving the ensemble 5 Stars.



However, once again her hair is absolutely fabulous and, more importantly, the updo suits her, which is more than can be said of some of her contemporaries who are either strangers to an updo or, if the have to, any updo will do!



Another thing I have noticed about her is her deportment. She sits, stands and walks with a quiet elegance which, when translated to eveningwear, is even more noticeable.



Sitting: https://24.media.tumblr.com/f7d868b2...do4_r1_500.jpg



Standing: https://24.media.tumblr.com/cb61cdb5...9qmdo1_500.jpg I am in awe of the way she carries herself here with this dress. Rounded shoulders would have been a disaster!



https://24.media.tumblr.com/dca96e24...syklo1_500.jpg Everything looks terrific in this shot, not least her fabulous smile.



Walking: Pin by ~ Annette ~ on Grand Duchess Stephanie of Luxembourg | Pintere…



Even when she leans forward she doesn't hunch over.



http://www.wort.lu/img/180e3d49c9e0f...665653456a.jpg



She has an incredible basic skillset to work with so here's hoping there's more "red" in the future.

I could agree more! I have to admit myself that this lovely red dress, is wonderful.

I too find her to carry herder elegantly, and so lady like. There are other royal women whom this can be said about -Stephanie beats them all in my opinion.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 05-12-2014, 05:10 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 467
Stephanie looks lovely in the red dress. I think it is not only the colour but also the neckline that suits her so well. Some of her less flattering outfits have very high necklines and the jackets or cardigans are buttoned/zipped up too far. (just my opinion obviously)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 05-12-2014, 05:13 AM
zarat's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Szczecin, Poland
Posts: 611
Perfect attire! Please continue in this way Your Highness!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 05-12-2014, 05:47 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by USCtrojan View Post
I could agree more! I have to admit myself that this lovely red dress, is wonderful.

I too find her to carry herder elegantly, and so lady like. There are other royal women whom this can be said about -Stephanie beats them all in my opinion.
Absolutely agree with you and Marg. I think her posture is the result of her perfect education!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 05-12-2014, 08:08 AM
MARG's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 4,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyS View Post
Stephanie looks lovely in the red dress. I think it is not only the colour but also the neckline that suits her so well. Some of her less flattering outfits have very high necklines and the jackets or cardigans are buttoned/zipped up too far. (just my opinion obviously)
I think you may be on to something with the neckline. It will be worth noting if we see more differences like this or if she, like Catherine, will settle for variations on a particular neckline.
__________________

__________________
MARG
"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." - JM Keynes
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fashion, grand duchess stéphanie fashion, princess stéphanie's daytime outfits, princess stéphanie's fashion & style, stephanie de lannoy fashion


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge dutch royal history fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta sofia jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility olympics ottoman poland pom pregnancy president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion princess of asturias queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague visit wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:02 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]