Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 4: Dec 2013 - Dec 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the jacket length matched the hemline, that would be a great outfit. The colors are very flattering and the little hat is lovely and youthful.

She wore a powder blue tweed suit the other day that was simply perfect.

Last edited:
At the Octave: I don't like it. The coat has no structure, it's too loose and doesn't suit the arms and breasts area. It's also shorter than the dress which doesn't look good.

At the elections: she looks fantastic

I love the color of the dress. Would love to see what it looks like without the coat. I don't mind the coat. I think the color combination is lovely, and the hat is nice too.

Lovely, really lovely! (...)

Last edited by a moderator:
The blue andd white is an office look IMO ... boring plain ... nothing else.

Yep, it's boring all right! But unlike when she usually wears those flared pants she has accessorized nicely. I love the blouse.

She and Guillaume have been looking especially happy lately.;)

Princess Tessy looks fine, as usual, walking with her husband near Guillaume and Stephanie in the last picture. Very nice picture of the family.

:previous: I totally agree. Stephanie is looking wonderful and her hair is really beautiful. It is a style that is both practical and feminine and suits her very well.

I'm not sure why but Stephanie seems such a serene young woman. Quite lovely.

I like the facts that she added a bit of fun to her outfit with those polka dots, but the jacket look a little big and shapeless on her.

Her hair and make-up are great, IMO.

Her hair and makeup are amazing! She is a beautiful-and, like another poster said, serene woman who clearly has a good head on her shoulders.

But the outfit is a total miss. It ages her-you would find an outfit similar to this in JC Penney-the jacket is too big-and the skirt length throws off the proportion (though knee length skirt in this instance would make the outfit look even older).

I really love her hair and outfit! She's gorgeous! :flowers:

She looked fantastic, as she has in general lately. Her hair and makeup were particularly lovely.;)

Well, i must be the only one to disagree but IMO she is dressed like an eldery woman... I'd like to see her with a more youthful look... Hideous jacket :-(

I think Stephanie has nailed it again, like she did yesterday. It's a treat to see her in a vibrant youthful color like hot pink for once. Her complexion is perfect, her hair is beautiful.:)

Now for the bad part. I am not crazy about that hat. Stephanie is not one of those young women who seems to be able to wear hats well, despite her classic features. The only head covering she looks perfect in is a mantilla.

Strange.

I agree on those fascinators - not a fan. Some of those things look like they could be compiled from craft store finds. Bring back classic lace mantillas and proper hats.

While I just don't care for hot pink period, I do think that the outfit is very pretty.

Also, the "sidesweep" hairstyle really suits her...very flattering!;)

I love Stephanie's outfit she wore yesterday. It's nice, professional and suits her a lot. I hope she starts to wear more outfits like this one instead of her usual trousers. Having said that, perhaps she feels comfortable in them and are the clothes she can really feel relaxed in - I'm sure we all have an outfit like that in our wardrobes at home.

Her outfit she wore today was nice and the colours suited her, although the hat/fascinator made it look a little loud. One flower instead of three or four would've been better IMO.

A nice, classic look for Stéphanie during a part of the National Day celebrations in Luxembourg yesterday, June 22:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Upper part 3 ** Close up **

Love Stephanie's look - the outfit, the make-up and hair. She always conveys gentility - and I do like the way the couple show affection in a muted kind of way with each other in public. :flowers:

P.S. BTW - I posted a little bit ago but for some reason the post is gone. I've decided I must have done something amiss and really didn't post but it's very puzzling.

:previous:
The above ensemble is perfect indeed. I like a combination of horizontal and vertical pleats in the dress.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom