Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 10: May 2018 - May 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much better, great color! And she has a beautiful tan going.;)

I like the neckline and skirt on the dress, and the color is lovely on Stephanie. The detailing at the waist is not the best, but overall this looks very nice.

Oh no. Wide pants with the top hitting at just the wrong spot. And the white shoes really turn it into another elderly lady playing the slots outfit.

It appears, heels were worn and HGD changed to an athletic shoe for either comfort or safety. To me it is no, big deal, she is just like a lot of the women...change when needed.

The sleeves on the orange top are cute. Not a fan of the wide pants.

The red dress looked great on her.

:previous: Argh, the dreaded wide trousers are back! Stephanie's coat is gorgeous; it's a shame she had to ruin the outfit with her trousers.

Really disappointing outfits latest. Bad fitting, which I wish hides a happy reason, otherwise she really needs to pay attention. She is not 20 years anymore and she starts showing a neglekted and matronly style.

I'm sorry but there are women in their 70's who dress better than her.

I love the jacket, beautiful color. Stephanie really rocks pops of bright colors.

I love her hair. I usually drool over her updos. I surprisingly like this style a lot.

The pants are a bit flared but certainly not as bad as the tents she often wears.

I'm sorry but there are women in their 70's who dress better than her.

I agree, after all these years she still doesn't seem to have a freaking clue.

Recently I looked at pictures from her engagement period and what a difference. She really looked smashing then, beautiful even at times. Now? :whistling::whistling: In my opinion she has very much deteriorated.

Last edited:
I love the colour of the jacket, lovely and it really suits her, but it seems that the cut doesn't suit her or it doesn't fit right in many of the photos I've seen. She is dressing quite matronly at the moment but occasionally she'll look great and I wonder why she doesn't more often.

This outfit is shapeless and those trousers do absolutely nothing for Stephanie. She's so lovely; and looks gorgeous when she gets it right, so I don't understand why she gets it so wrong most of the time.

I was among those who have always defended Stephanie saying that she was classy but not extrémely keen on fashion and this was OK.
But now I say that she desperately needs a stylist, not only to propose her sortable outfits, but most important to work on fitting...
Through years Stephanie hs gained some weight, this is visible also to her face. Nothing dramatical, just she need to work on good choice of cloths and proper fitting. Wearing too large clothes is not a solution, she needs a good professional to help her, as of course it is not her job, she is neither a stylist nor a tailor.

Last edited:
This girl needs style help she has been in her role for sometime and has still not managed to put together too many great looks.. she is pretty rich and has all the help in the world at her feet I am disappointed

This jacket is to die for ! I Don't like flares so I can't be impartial. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Look to me like the Duchess is wearing a caftan,i wonder that come from her last visit to Morocco

The materials of the gown are luxuriously beautiful. The style is something a matron in her 50's would wear.

Not a pretty young princess in her 30's.:ermm:

But her tiara placement and her hair are, as usual, on point.

Look to me like the Duchess is wearing a caftan,i wonder that come from her last visit to Morocco

Glad I am not alone, first thing that came to my mind when I saw it.

The material and detail I can see are quite beautiful. :flowers:

As usual, her hair and tiara are great. Like Victoria, she rarely gets it wrong on those fronts.

It sure looks like a caftan. I thought of their recent visit to Morocco right away.

Me too. I guess she bought (or received it as a present) over there. Not sure why she chooses to wear it at this specific occasion.

I think Lalla Stephanie looked just fine in that Moroccan garb. I think it suits her figure shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom