Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 8: February 2017- June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 8: February 2017- June 2017

Welcome to Part 8 of the thread for Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 7: June 2016 - February 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I could judge Stephanie's outfit better if we had a full view photo (that's not a criticism on your part eya, because you always do a brilliant job in providing photos for us) but from what I can see; I'm not sure whether I like it or not. The suit itself is elegant but I'm not a fan of the collar.

Nice crisp suit. I actually like the pop of color in her collar :flowers:

But thinking her hairdresser didn't come. She doesn't have her usual lovely hair styles this week. Even when her outfits are a mess, nine times out if ten her hair is usually polished.

I like what I can see. Not sure if it's a blouse under a black jacket or if it's all one piece.
Even without a hairdresser, her hair could have been better for this UAE and Oman trip.

Last edited:
:previous: I agree, her hair has been a major disappointment this trip. To be honest, I think we see it as worse than it is because regardless of everything else, her hair has always been her biggest saving grace. Gorgeous updo's, elegant even with her hair down, so to see her with a messy ponytail and hair straggling around her face on an official tour takes your breath away . . . and not in a good way!

Like the black outfit with the colored collar. :flowers:

I like the black with the 3 colours. It reminds me Sonia Rykiel style

Stephanie could look so much better if she cared. As for her family giving her advice I don't think so she obviously likes her look and thinks she looks fine.

I like it! Not bad! From the others we have see this is nice!

Last edited:
Simple, well fitting, nice detail on top. Pleasant look for her :flowers:

She is very nice and her hair is beautiful!

Very nice simple outfit for her. And her hair does look lovely styled like that.

I disagree- I think her hair looks nice but the outfit is another disaster. Wide legged trousers and a beige shirt with black details stuck to it? It honestly looks like something my mother would wear.

Stephanie is in her thirties. I would be so pleased if she'd just get a stylist already. Her mother in law clearly uses one and often her clothes look younger and more fashion forward than Stephanie's!

*Sigh* I just despair about her clothing.

LaRae

I disagree- I think her hair looks nice but the outfit is another disaster. Wide legged trousers and a beige shirt with black details stuck to it? It honestly looks like something my mother would wear.

Stephanie is in her thirties. I would be so pleased if she'd just get a stylist already. Her mother in law clearly uses one and often her clothes look younger and more fashion forward than Stephanie's!

I was thinking the same thing - it would look great on a 55 year old in 1990.

Stephanie's top is pretty but her trousers spoil it for me. A simple black pencil skirt or something would have been better.

The only pluses to this ensemble is the beige has a pinkish base that gives her more colour and her lipstick is both brighter and suits her more. Her hair is, as always, lovely and her smile, beautiful.

She is very nice! and beautiful color!!

A great look. I love the color on her. And great necklace :flowers:

sorry, i see another shapeless frock and spanish wedges are for vacation - not for visiting a cow barn!!

I like the dress, but I wonder if she regretted her choice of shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom