Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2019 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another great look for Princess Alexandra at the opening of the final expansion phase of the New Victoria Hospital in Kingston Upon Thames yesterday:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Good Lord what is Princess Michael wearing ,I thought she's pull out all the stops as mother of the bride.

Lady Amelia looks like she borrowed one of the late queen mothers dresses its hanging off her!

I love Sarah Chatto's hat & dress (assuming it's a dress under the cardigan).

Good Lord what is Princess Michael wearing ,I thought she's pull out all the stops as mother of the bride.

Lady Amelia looks like she borrowed one of the late queen mothers dresses its hanging off her!

It is better than what she wore to her son’s wedding.:lol:
The lavender dress underneath that coat thing might be nice.

Lady Amelia’s dress is...interesting....

Last edited:
Lady Helen is wearing Amanda Wakeley. Is that Flora Ogilvy with Lady Amelia?
I think they all look bright and colourful, perfect for a spring wedding.

Lady Sarah Chatto and Lady Frederick Windsor are the best dressed but I've never seen so many badly dressed Windsors like this before.

:previous:I have to agree- I don't really like any of the choices so far.

(The Middletons look nice though; (although that headband Pippa is wearing really isn't to my taste).

Apart from the Queen, Lady Sarah Chatto, and Sophie Winkleman, I had issues with every other outfit on the women at this wedding.

I was expecting so much more from Marie Christine and I am severely disappointed that she gave us that purple monstrosity. Perhaps the dress underneath is lovely, but it's ruined by that horrendous coat.

Lady Sarah Chatto looked perfect in her signature ensemble.

Duchess of Gloucester's ensemble was spoilt by the headband.

That...headband? Turban? on the Duchess of Gloucester looked awful!

James Middleton's girlfriend Alizee looked very pretty; I was surprised to find her dress was from H&M and cost 49.99.

Princess Michael of Kent at the wedding of her daughter Lady Gabriella today

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...ve-at-the-of-picture-id1150057259?s=2048x2048

It's frankly hideous, which is a shame.

I don't particularly like the feathers on the bottom, but the colour is beautiful.

Way OTT for a wedding, it just stands out for the wrong reasons.

Classic, very Sarah but I would have liked a brighter colour.

Beautiful, a woman who knows how to dress well.

Possibly my favourite outfit of the day, and we see a headband!

Bright, and a I really like the pieces but all together it just doesn't sit right. Quite casual as well.

I love the Duchess of Gloucester but I do not like that thing on her head. The bride's mother doesn't look great. The color is lovely but everything seems too big for her. At least I think that is the problem.

I know I am in the minority here, but I absolutely love Lady Amelia’s dress, and lovely accessories, perfect for an early summer wedding.

I love the Duchess of Gloucester but I do not like that thing on her head. The bride's mother doesn't look great. The color is lovely but everything seems too big for her. At least I think that is the problem.

Princess Michael has feathers, scarves and that weird jacket/coat made out of unfortunate fabric. There is just too much going on in her outfit.

The skirt of her dress is nice and is a beautiful color.

I agree about the DoG's sweatband hat--it is not her best look. No one should wear a hat in that style.

Last edited:
That...headband? Turban? on the Duchess of Gloucester looked awful! .

I love the Duchess of Gloucester but I do not like that thing on her head.

I agree about the DoG's sweatband hat--it is not her best look. No one should wear a hat in that style.

Duchess of Gloucester is repeating a ‘hat’ from 1984!
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...gham-palace-after-trooping-picture-id52104932

??

I noticed the Countess of Ulster today too with her husband. She was wearing a green dress and black hat but none of the pictures of her were very clear. The same with Princess Alexandra who was in blue.

I noticed the Countess of Ulster today too with her husband. She was wearing a green dress and black hat but none of the pictures of her were very clear. The same with Princess Alexandra who was in blue.

The Countess of Ulster yesterday on the Wedding

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...ss-of-ulster-picture-id1150280602?s=2048x2048

Princess Michael at the reception of the wedding od Lady Gabriella

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/19/21/13692922-7046831-image-a-101_1558299266565.jpg

Lady Frederick

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/0...indsor_arrive_for_the-a-104_1558300158827.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Michael looks as if she's picked up the bath mat from home to use as a cardigan because she forgot to bring one. Not a huge fan of her outfit but the colours are nice.
I quite like Lady Amelia's dress but I feel as if the designer wanted flowy, though has ended up more with baggy and loose-fitting instead.
This is also one of the rare occasions where the Duchess of Gloucester is one of the worser dressed for me - looks as if she's raided Princess Diana's ballgowns from the '80s!

Last edited by a moderator:
A very odd attire from Princess Michael. In the photo, it looks like she has donned the cap and jacket in readiness to do a turn in a musical number.

Kind of shocked at the dowdy outfit princess Michael wore to the wedding. It looks as though she has put on a lot of,weight and is wearing these shapeless,boxy clothes with jackets or capes. Or the mu mu like dress for,the reception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom