Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2004 - January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the dress with the satin belt and the shoes, but I wish she had worn lighter tights. ;)

I agree about the tights.
Apart from that I love her outfit. It's a lovely dress in a very nice color - I would wear a dress like that too.
And I love her earrings!

Princess Alexandra has attended a Citizenship Ceremony at Wandsworth Town Hall, London
on April 23, 2012 to mark the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.

** Pic **

I loved Princess Micheal of Kent's outfit- so elegant!!
The Duchess of Kent's hat is horrid! :eek:

Last edited:
Princess Michael, Princess Alexandra and Lady Frederic looked wonderful. A stern look and a odd looking headpiece did not flatter Duchess of Kent. I liked the way Lady Frederic combined a lacy dress with a simple coat and a whimsical hat.

I'm so gutted that Ella Windsor wasn't there. Where is she these days AAARRGH!

Princess Michael was as always extravagant and classic at the same time, Princess Alexandra impecable, but Sophie Winkleman's dress was rather boring and unicoloured, though must better than her outfits at different occasions, not associated with royal family.

I'm so gutted that Ella Windsor wasn't there. Where is she these days AAARRGH!

Lady Gabriella just lives her life outside the royal family. It is a shrewd move on her part.

Loved Sophie's and Princess Micheal looked gorgeous Lady Helen .. now I wouls love to see a different photo am not fond of the massive floral thing.

As a family I think the Kents looked best. By that I mean Prince and Princess Michael with their son and daughter in law. If you throw Princess Alexandra into the mix you can't say that anymore.

Princess Michael's sleeves are wild but she did look great.

Lady Gabriella just lives her life outside the royal family. It is a shrewd move on her part.

Yes but Ella has always been there for the major events looking stunning! Please come back Ella we need your style!!!!!

the kents all look marvelous.
Lady Helen was going for the retro 60 years ago look I think? Love her gloves.

The Duchess of Kent was always such a lovely looking lady, it is so sad, IMO, that she is looking less than her best these days. Lady Helen looked like a frump, IMO.

Princess Alexandra as Joint President has attended the Cancer Research UK Christmas Carol Concert at St. Paul's Cathedral yesterday, December 11, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Today's Coronation Service'

The Duchess of Kent

Is this a tie dye print? I love it that she wore a color that communicates "celebration." And that bag is a hit.

Here is another look: Katherine Duchess Of Kent Attends A Service Marking The

And here is the Duchess of Gloucester - I adore this hat on her. And for me, polka dots always say summer celebration! This is just a very ladylike look.
http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail...ttends-a-service-marking-news-photo/169901869

Last edited:
Princess Michael looked nice as usual. Duchess of Kent looked awful. Duchess' of Gloucester ensemble is quite nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom