Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2004 - January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad to see she chose not to do the matchy-matchy thing. Blues, in particular, look wonderful worn together, when chosen rightly. I think this was a wonderful choice, the dress in particular enhanced her skin tones. The hate was one of my favorites from the whole event.

Just stunning love her hat love the colour love it all.

Seems to me she was one of the best-dressed ladies there, and a trendsetter, given that enormous hats and/or extremely visible fascinators were the norm. The pattern on her hat is subtle, the entire outfit very well coordinated. The color is very sophisticated - but do some people consider it too dark for a wedding?

I'm uber-glad that she chose this hat, it was one of my absolute favorites of Philip Treacy's collection.
She very rarely gets it wrong, the perfect British lady IMO.

^ I agree Dierna, Gabriella is consistently one of the best of the British royal dressers - after the Queen. It's a pity we don't get to see her more often.

Sophie's outfit was fantastic. The blue/black coat was very elegant the way it was tied in front. I liked everything about her outfit.

Fab fab outfit and hat - super elegant. One of the best dressed i'd say

She looks classy & elegant! I'm not crazy about the lopsided hat but otherwise a gr8 outfit.

Her long brown dress was pretty, I don't like the blue hat she wore at the wedding. She's a pretty girl though.

I thought that she looked lovely; very tailored.

On May 10, 2011, the annual Fairbridge Film and Animation Awards took place
at the BFI Imax cinema in London in the presence of a great looking Princess
Alexandra ?

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

It's so strange to see her on the actual balcony, when she's been in a TV show called The Palace.

Lady Frederic Windsor looked lovely. She did a good job pulling a wide-brimmed hat off. Lady Helen Taylor's ensemble was disappointing. A mish-mash of colours and textures was incoherently busy. A pumpkin style satellite hat did nothing to complete the look.

Last edited:
I got dissapointed in Sophie Winkleman's outfit,it was very usual through the diversity of ladies' outfits,her outfit at Prince William's wedding was much more better chosen.From the other side,I was fascinated by Lady Helen Taylor's choice,very good design -coquette and elegant at the same time

Uh, .....not sure what to say about this. Honestly IMO that's a hideous dress

Agreed. I like the hat...but the dress. I am not sure what to say. It's...interesting...

Lady Gabriella is one of the loveliest young royals. Her sister-in-law, Sophie is very elegant as well. I generally love most everything Lady Helen dresses, but I didn´t care for her dress in the wedding, which she wore for Trooping the Colour as well.:)

Last edited:
Sophie, Lady Frederick Windsor has got to be one of the most beautiful women in the entire family.

Princess Alexandra has ended her term of presidency of the WWF UK, the Prince of Wales takes over from
today on, September 8, 2011, it's been announced. Related to that they both attended an event to mark
the 20th anniversary of the Global Forest & Trade Network at St. James' Palace today.

** Pic **

A great looking Princess Alexandra in a fantastic evening combination attended the American
Associates of the Royal Academy Trust Annual Gala held at The Pierre Hotel, New York City,
October 25, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

On January 30, 2012, Princess Alexandra visited Colinton Primary School and the Regiment
and families at Redford Infantry Barracks in Edinburgh.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom