Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2004 - January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

By now I've also found some good views on Princess Alexandra's outfit, she attended the RAF centenary as well and recycled an outfit of June 28:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 28 **

With this hairdo she resembles Empress Farah a bit!

Princess Michael of Kent at the Men's Singles final at Wimbledon today, July 15 - the summer bag is a lovely addition:

** Upper part **

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Michael of Kent at the Men's Singles final at Wimbledon today, July 15 - the summer bag is a lovely addition:

** Upper part **

Of special note: cream colored PANTS.

Nice shirt on her. She looks good in this pale grey.

Lovely outfits on Lady Frederick and Princess Michael (the pattern of Sophie's dress is particularly interesting) today. Great for the event.

Princess Alexandra looking great in one of her favourite combinations during a visit to FitzRoy Stepping Stones in Great Barton, Bury St Edmunds, on July 24:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

:previous: Such a gorgeous colour for Alexandra! She looks perfect for a summer engagement.

The Duchess of Gloucester looking great in red while opening the Music School at King's College School in London yesterday, September 26:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

:previous: A gorgeous red coat for the Duchess! I like that her coat is matching the boys' uniform - I don't know if that was intentional or not but it is a sweet touch.

Lady Helen at the VIP Preview of the Frieze Art Fair in London today, October 3 - not her best look:

** Full view **

Gloucester's children are not present?

Lady Frederick Windsor look stunning, such a beautiful colour.

I also quite like the Duchess of Gloucester. Very elegant in red.

Princess Michaels look was too boring

All ladies looked wonderful. I think Lady Frederick Windsor's outfit is my favourite though, that colour is beautiful.

I thought Princess Micheal looked the better today,the Duchess of Gloucester reminded me of a bathrobe.

Lady Sarah Chatto, Viscountess Linley and two of her children and a hopefully better photo of Lady Helen Taylor.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 22.07.44.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 22.07.44.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 22.08.44.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 22.08.44.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 112
Lady Sarah Chatto, Viscountess Linley and two of her children and a hopefully better photo of Lady Helen Taylor.
Lady Helen's ensemble is awkwardly overloaded: flowery pattern, bow and frilly cuffs.

I am flabbergasted by Lady Serena's noisy ensemble. ... https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/...-and-serena-countess-of-news-photo/1054370970 After seeing a better close-up of The Countess of Snowdon's ensemble, I have to say that she pulled a flowery bohemian dress off. I liked her shoes/sandals(?).

Last edited:
Zenouska's dress is my favourite; that colour is gorgeous on her. I don't mind Lady Helen's dress but Countess Snowdon's outfit looks a bit messy for me.

The Duchess of Gloucester looking good on day 1 of the state visit from the Netherlands today, October 23:

** Upper part **

And Princess Michael of Kent at the state banquet:

** Upper part **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom