Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2004 - January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Princess Alexandra/Miss Markle comparison! Her suits would make good costumes for the Royal Ascot scene in My Fair Lady. I wish a certain other royal lady who wears vintage clothing would take note.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Alexandra on Remembrance Sunday, November 12:

** Upper part **

And today, November 14, elegant in silver at the Royal Humane Society Awards ceremony at Buckingham Palace:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Alexandra as Patron of The British Home visited the charity that cares for adults with disabilities and complex medical conditions, in Streatham on November 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The Duchess of Gloucester at the Charity Swim between the House of Lords and the House of Commons in London this evening, November 23 - such an elegant, festive coat:

** Full view **

A lovely fabric to this coat. Perfect for this time of year and so nice to see an outfit that isn't black.

On November 27 Princess Alexandra as Deputy President of the British Red Cross Society attended the Christmas Market Preview Night at Guildhall in London.

** Pic **

Princess Alexandra as Patron visited the St Christopher's Hospice in London today, January 11 - one of the visits she had to cancel in December:

** Pic ** fb gallery **

A slightly wild mixture ;) for Princess Alexandra who visited The Old Moat Garden Centre in Epsom today, January 24:

I am old enough to remember when this mixed-colors-of-the-same-plaid thing was in style. The shoulder pads are a clue.

I'm not sure I would have added the Stewart plaid scarf - but she's so cute, I can't really care that she did. :flowers:

I woulds add that those are seriously good examples of a scrunch boot.

:previous:
Perhaps, Princess Alexandra's whimsical jacket was meant to enliven a usual ensemble. I liked rich ruby colour of the skirt/dress.

Princess Alexandra looking wonderful at the Commonwealth Day observance service at Westminster Abbey today, March 12:

** Full view **

Glad to see she is up and about after her accident!

Sophie looks lovely. Glad to see her back and looking better after the accident. :flowers:

Yes I agree pleased to see her up and about the Gloucester royals never step out of line they always look so appropriate

My conversation such as it was .. was actually remaking on the the Gloucester's and the Duchess in particular who is imaged above ... and whilst I know who fits where next time I will make sure I don't get a slap on the wrist with a wet bus ticket I came back onto this thread to look again and only just saw the comment ... so thanks for pointing out my major error I will be clearer next time ...

Last edited:
My conversation such as it was .. was actually remaking on the the Gloucester's and the Duchess in particular who is imaged above ... and whilst I know who fits where next time I will make sure I don't get a slap on the wrist with a wet bus ticket I came back onto this thread to look again and only just saw the comment ... so thanks for pointing out my major error I will be clearer next time ...
Button 'Quote' helps in this situation.

The Duchess of Gloucester during a visit to New Scotland Yard in London today, April 4:

** Full view **

Princess Alexandra opened the Boathouse Restaurant and Shop in Glencaple, Dumfries on April 14, I like the outfit minus the hat. For me coat and hat don't match, but maybe it's been colder than expected and therefore a last-minute decision to combine it that way:

I like princess michals ensemble the best as the skirt is long and flows with a slit and the white top is a great accent

The Duchess for the win. Even if she ignored the blue memo.

I agree, the Duchess looks fantastic, love the color :flowers:

She isn't alone in ditching blue, Camilla and Beatrice did as well.

Princess Michael looks lovely. Like the skirt, and the top, with the brooch ?

Not huge fan of Alexandra's look. Especially the shiny top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom