Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2004 - January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: What a beautiful woman! Perfectly kitted out and that hair is glorious!

The Chelsea Flower Show is one time every year I envy the BRF their status. :lol:

Princess Alexandra's ensemble is timeless elegant. As I have said many times, she is the personification of the blue blood.

It's nice to see Alexandra! The colour of her outfit is beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Duchess of Gloucester looking lovely on the second day of Royal Ascot today, June 21:

** Full view **

Nice to,see what looks like star ruby clips on the rose color ensemble

On June 14 Princess Alexandra as Patron of the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art attended the gala opening celebration of the new facilities at London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art:

** Pic ** lamda: Celebrating our new home **

I love the upper part of Lady Windsor's dress but not the bottom part.

Lady Frederik Windsors was a tad short ,Lady Helen looks lovely as always!

Did anyone get a photo of Lady Gabriella Windsor from the Spanish State Banquet?

Princess Alexandra in one of her classical outfits at the Royal Alexandra Hospital for Sick Children and the Rockinghorse Children's Charity in Brighton today, July 19:

** Full view **

Princess Alexandra opened the new theatre and ward development at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in Oswestry, Shropshire today, July 21, looking wonderful in a recycled combination:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The pattern isn't my cup of tea but the dress looks good on Alexandra nevertheless.

Princess Alexandra opened Bedford Charter House and Oak Way House in Bedford yesterday, July 27, wearing a similar look as on July 21, lovely and elegant as always:

Princess Alexandra lovely and elegant as always visiting HMS Warrior 1860 at H M Naval Base in Portsmouth today, September 14:

** Full view **

Very PA look I do like her she is all royal class..

Princess Alexandra elegant in grey attended the 'The Art of Sir Oswald Birley' private view in London yesterday, September 25:

** Full view **

Princess Alexandra looking lovely and elegant at the opening of a new learning and development centre at the Holy Cross Hospital in Haslemere on October 12:

Princess Alexandra looking wonderful at a service to celebrate the centenary of Lady Margaret School at Westminster Abbey on October 17:

Princess Alexandra perfectly dressed at The Bowes Museum at Barnard Castle, County Durham, yesterday, October 24:

Princess Alexandra in one of her often seen, lovely combinations at Care for Veterans in Worthing today, October 31:

Princess Alexandra is quite tall and spare and has found a style that really looks good on her. I call it her Miss Marple look and it really is an elegant and quite timeless look, unique to her.

Thanks for the update!:flowers::flowers::flowers:
Princess Alexandra has a very busy agenda nowadays. Her fashion ensembles are perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom