Fashion of French, Germanic & Other Royals and Nobles Part 2: July 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Fashion of French, Germanic & Other Royals and Nobles Part 2: July 2018 - March 2019

Welcome to Part 2 of the thread for the Fashion of French, Germanic & Other Royals and Nobles!

You can find the old thread here:

** Fashion of French, Germanic & Other Royals and Nobles Part 1: Oct. 2007 - June 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Princess Ekaterina lovely in white a the marksmen's march in Hannover, Germany on July 1:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

And the Duchess of Castro on the final day of the Longines Global Champions Tour of Monaco 2018 on June 30:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Princess Alia Al-Senussi attended a reception to launch Frieze Sculpture 2018 in London today, July 3:

** Pic **

I hope I look as elegant and sophisticated as Empress Michiko when I'm her age! I like that she wore the traditional kimono to an international event.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Hisako looks lovely and very elegant on both occasions. I particularly like her colourful outfit in the first photo.

Gloria and Elisabeth of Thurn und Taxis at the Castle Festival in Regensburg yesterday, July 13:

** Elisabeth ** Gloria **

Gloria at the Castle Festival yesterday, July 15, nice top, not excited about the rest:

** Full view **

:previous:
This does not look like the former princess I used to read about..Princess TNT this woman here is not the party lady of the past with her famous custom balls full of life and wine and good times.......:lol::lol:

This does not look like the former princess I used to read about..Princess TNT this woman here is not the party lady of the past with her famous custom balls full of life and wine and good times.......[emoji38][emoji38]
I don't think any of us who read about her in the 80s could've imagined her being a shrewd business woman who through hard work managed to save the family fortune.

Gloria has certainly changed her tune from her "Princess TnT" days indeed! It's an alright look but it seems so strange seeing her in somewhat formal businesswear - I was expecting a wild dress or a wacky hat :D

I don't think any of us who read about her in the 80s could've imagined her being a shrewd business woman who through hard work managed to save the family fortune.

She was one of my favorites to read about during that time and I bet somewhere here in all my boxes in storage I have pictures of her in her party clothes and wigs and wine in her hand, boy did she party big time...and today what happened that woman of the past....grew up and saved the family castle and all within.........what a woman she is.....I so like her more then ever now.

A rather awful look for Gloria at an Anastacia concert as part of the Castle Festival yesterday, July 16:

** Full view **

Maybe she got held up by her horses and came directly from the stables.

I wish that was her reason, I fear it was not ;)

But I tink all her strange-looking outfits are chosen with a wink, she's well aware that they are extraordinary..

Maybe someone likes the pants she chose yesterday, July 17, during another festival night:

** Full view **

I think she loves to do this, she has always worn clothes that in lots of ways have been outlandish to the extreme......she must get a kick out of planning and wearing all these silly clothes of hers............remember those days way back when ..........??? Pure Princess TNT still .........:lol::lol:

Fashion trends have changed, but she remained true to herself..;)

Princess Mako visited the Botanical Garden of Rio de Janeiro today, July 18, looking lovely and elegant:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Gloria of Thurn und Taxis at a Bryan Ferry concert as part of the Castle Festival yesterday, July 18:

** Full view ** Upper part **

This is nice and just in seeing her smile there, I thought she must really be a fun mother to have or a fun lady to just have some great adventures with...I so like her for she is most certainly her own person and lives her life to the fullest.

Gloria looks like she's wearing a nun's habit, I'm not a huge fan but I agree that it's nice to see her with a smile on her face.

Princess Mako lovely in blue at a monument unveiling ceremony in Londrina, Brazil on July 19:

** Full view **

And Alessandra de Osma in Saint-Tropez this week:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom