Fashion of French, Germanic & Other Royals and Nobles Part 1: Oct. 2007 - June 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloria, always good for a chuckle or two... Loved her hair in the last photo above. Doesn't it look 'promising'? ;) Also, does she remind you of someone??

:previous: Is this a current picture? She looks as beautiful as always, IMO. :) I like the dress too, adding a fur stole is always something nice.

Hello,

Here is another picture of GLORIA:

Corbis: photography, rights, motion.

Enjoy and many greetings, :)

A Friend
Gloria looks disgusting in that photograph. Thank goodness she has cleaned up her act, but, she has not aged well.

Despite all this talk about Gloria, Lily and Gunilla, my comment is about Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein: whenever I see a rare photo of Sophie von L, I am disappointed with her outfits. To explain, I remember Princess Gina wearing these beautiful lined, printed silk day dresses. Now, we have the ignored Sophie with a joke wardrobe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it! Gloria's personal style is definitely different and she's braver when it comes to it

Light green suits her a lot, I think she looks good here.;) Happy birthday, Gloria!! :flowers:

Is this a fur stole on her lap? Nice color for her and of course great pearls.

Sure, that's what it seems to be, Dierna.;) I hope we'll see b-day party photos soon - that would be a treat! :)

Wow that's some dress in the 1st pic. The back is so revealing I wonder what's holding the dress up. :D

New Pictures of LILLY

Hello,

Here are some NEW pictures of LILLY, and I think she looks good in them:

[FONT=&quot]Princess Lilly of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg attends the JetSet Party At The F1 Grand Prix of Monaco on May 28, 2011 in Monaco

[/FONT] http://www.gettyimages.pl/fotoedgi/mid/w2011052_0/GYI0064939523.jpg
Getty Images - Nicht unterstützter Browser entdeckt
http://www.gettyimages.pl/fotoedgi/mid/w2011052_0/GYI0064939521.jpg

Enjoy and many greetings, :)

A Friend

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

A simple yet very smart little suit for Sophie. Most elegant and very appropriate. I do love the little posey. The couple certainly do look very happy together.

Last edited:
Princess Katharina, wife of Prince Karl Friedrich Hohenzollern at the pre-wedding concert for Prince George Friedrich and Princess Sophie in Germany, August 26th, 2011.

**Pic** - belga

Princess Sophie of Prussia (nee Isenburg) at the pre-wedding concert, August 26th, 2011.

**Pic** - newscom

Last edited:
She is Princess Sophie of Prussia now - not Hohenzollern.

Duchess Elisabeth in Bayern at the pre-wedding concert on August 26, 2011 in
Berlin, Germany, a simple elegant lilac dress and matching shoes, looks good on her!

** Pic **

I loved Elisabeth's dress.Very flattering.

Sophie's civil wedding dress was okay if a little bland.
I like the blue dress and shoes she wore at the pre wedding concert.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom