Fashion for the little royals Part 7: January 2015 - July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like Isabella's dress but not so sure about black tights.

Isabella & Christian of Denmark dressed to the occasion - absolutely lovely!!
http://a.bimg.dk/node-images/524/8/x2048-u/8524444-.jpg

Oh I do agree. Lovely and very age appropriate. Parents have guided correctly on this occasion. Even Isabella's hair is adorable on her, plus will stay nicely for the many photos taken of her. Tights also proper for a young girl her age for night-time fancy party. Glad they were not white or same color as dress. Bare legs not the thing and proper hose too old for her age. Now Christian is quite the dapper young gentleman. Will turn many a heart in years to come. Fred will have his hands full!

Beautiful photos of such lovely children

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Beautiful photos of the Danish children. Isabella is adorable!

Leonor and Sofia's outfits are lovely, though like others, I do think that Leonor's dress is a bit on the short side. It's perfectly fine for playing or a day out, but for church I would've preferred something a bit longer and more formal. I like how Sofia's dress gives off a vintage feel. They've grown up a lot and are beautiful little girls; Leonor's eyes are gorgeous and I love Sofia's smile.

I also agree with those who said that Louise's coat is too short, and as a result, it looks a bit awkward with the rest of her outfit. Though, as some others have also said, perhaps she likes it. When I was a bit younger than Louise, I used to dress (by choice) in old fashioned clothes, because I thought they looked posh. :rolleyes: I actually really like the dress individually, and don't mind the white tights, but I would've preferred ballet pumps with it instead of those Mary Janes.

Christian and Isabella look wonderful, Christian looks handsome in his suit and Isabella looks so grown up in her pink dress. It looks as if she will inherit her mother's elegance, I love her little bun. The photos of Isabella with the flower girl are just too cute for words. I love how the European Royals start to introduce their children to engagements at an early age, it's good practice for their futures.

:previous:wonderful
the kids grow up so fast that im glad those two blue dresses from Christmas were used again. A little bit more and they wont fit.

Like their causal clothes in the morning too. appropriate for the cold weather

I love the outfits the Danish children wore on the balcony, and earlier in the day. They're age appropriate, and elegant too.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous:wonderful
the kids grow up so fast that im glad those two blue dresses from Christmas were used again. A little bit more and they wont fit.

Like their causal clothes in the morning too. appropriate for the cold weather

I noticed that they even mirrored parts of their mother's outfit with the neckline detail.

All of Daisy's grandchildren looked very nice for her birthday balcony appearance.

Once again, the Danish CP Children look lovely in both formal and casual wear. I particularly love Isabella and Josephine's formal dresses, and I agree Roskilde, Josephine's hair has gotten so long and pretty! Is it just me imagining things, but as well as Josephine and Isabella wearing the same dresses, are Christian and Vincent wearing the same suits, too?

Whilst Princess Muneerah and Prince Abdul Muntaqim's outfits are not my cup of tea, they're just right for a casual day out like watching Prince Abdul Muntaqim at swimming. And Princess Muneerah looks very cool in her sunglasses. Wonder if they're her own or if she's borrowed them from her mother. :cool:

The Danish children once more led the way with their lovely outfits, both formal and informal ones.
Adorable as well the little Swedish princesses.
Didin´t care for Leonor´s outfit. Not at all suitable for the occasion.
Nor Lady Louise´s.

April 18: Little Henrik and his sister Athena visited Aalborg Zoo in Denmark in connection with the zoo's eightieth birthday:

Little Henrik and Athena full view ~ Little Henrik and Athena close up ~ Athena ~ Little Henrik

April 19: Isabella, Vincent and Josephine attended the opening of Eco Day 2015 in Zealand:

Isabella, Vincent and Josephine full view

All the Danish children look nice in casual wear, I love Athena's coat in particular but I'm not sure if her boots are quite right with it, but they are suitable for a visit to the zoo.

April 18: Little Henrik and his sister Athena visited Aalborg Zoo in Denmark in connection with the zoo's eightieth birthday:

Little Henrik and Athena full view ~ Little Henrik and Athena close up ~ Athena ~ Little Henrik

April 19: Isabella, Vincent and Josephine attended the opening of Eco Day 2015 in Zealand:

Isabella, Vincent and Josephine full view

All the Danish children look nice in casual wear, I love Athena's coat in particular but I'm not sure if her boots are quite right with it, but they are suitable for a visit to the zoo.

perfect outfits for a day at the zoo and at the farm.
I like Vincent's dinosaurs jacket
https://scontent-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=f2efc6ef1296369538778f1bfaf3c118&oe=55DA95A1

The Danish kids look great in their casual wear. I like Athena's coat, and her curly hair is absolutely precious.

I love Athena's coat, does anyone know who it's by? Her curly hair is so cute as well.

I love what they are all wearing to their days out with their parents. I love Isabella's coat!

Lady Louise and James in South Africa

The Wessex children in their camouflage during a safari trip to South Africa last week.

Goodness Lou is going to be tall! And James a mini Edward.

I think James looks more like Sophie although I have to say as he gets older he does look more like Edward. Definitely as a toddler he looked like Sophie. He looks a lot like his two cousins on Sophie's side. He's got her dimples that's for sure!

They are sweet... I wonder if Mary does them herself.

Louise and James look nice and practical, however I'm not sure if I'm completely liking Louise's camouflaged trousers with her top.

Louise is indeed very tall for her age. She looks like she's already the same height as a few of the local women. James is getting tall too, he's up to Louise's shoulder.

I noticed that the caption said "Lucy and James" instead of "Louise and James" -whoops. :p

The Wessex kids look comfortable in their outfits for the safari. They're both going to be in the tall side, that's for sure.

April 27

Princess Leonore of Sweden wearing a beautiful white dress and silver shoes whilst visiting the Pope in the Vatican with her parents and grandmother:

Photo

Meanwhile, the AAA's were at their father's birthday celebrations in Dordrecht, the Netherlands. I like Ariane and Alexia's outfits but am not so sure about Amalia's. The coat is lovely, but I'm less keen on the dress. I love their hair:

Full view ~ Close up

Amalia's out fit is very dark, somber and old for a young girl.

Leonore's white dress is lovely. I love Ariane's jacket.

I love the A-team's hairstyles today. So regal looking. Amalia's cape is wonderful, wouldn't mind owning that one myself. All of what I've been able to see of their dresses has been nice. But again, I'm just happy that they aren't wearing matching dresses.

They do have lovely hair, especially when it is styled nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom