Fashion for the little royals Part 6: April 2014 - December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
James is rocking the board shorts and goggles.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

the Duchess of Brabant, Prince Gabriel, Prince Emmanuel and Princess Eleonore attending the Te Deum for the Belgian National Day today, July 21st

belgaimage.be

I love how Elisabeth is starting to dress more age appropriate. She's 12 yo after all, she's not a child anymore. I really love her coat and the updo.
And Eleonore is so cute! :wub:

the Duchess of Brabant, Prince Gabriel, Prince Emmanuel and Princess Eleonore attending the Te Deum for the Belgian National Day today, July 21st

belgaimage.be

I love how Elisabeth is starting to dress more age appropriate. She's 12 yo after all, she's not a child anymore. I really love her coat and the updo.

Princess Eleonore looks like a mini Mathilde.
Very cute :wub::wub:

belgaimage.be

All of them look lovely. I completely agree with you about Elisabeth.
Something else that I like is the way that Elisabeth and Eleonore are wearing clothes in a very similar style but each of their outfits fits their own age and looks wonderful on them.

I llike the girls outfits , they look lovely and softer colours just I do not like Elizabeth hair style, I thought too mature for her. I would have like it with a barrette, loose hair and curls. shoes very appropriate! I think this dresses are custom made specialy for them

I llike the girls outfits , they look lovely and softer colours just I do not like Elizabeth hair style, I thought too mature for her. I would have like it with a barrette, loose hair and curls. shoes very appropriate! I think this dresses are custom made specialy for them

Princess Elisabeth seems to have developed her own sense of style in the last year. It's not the first time I've seen her in an updo. She also sported it during one of the concerts of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition. Probably she likes it and make her feel more grown up. She's 12 now and we all know how teenagers are...they want to get reed of childish things as soon as possible.

The boys look so dapper and the girls look fantastic in their dresses. I think I prefer Élisabeth's to Eléonore's – that shade of blue looks lovely on her. I also love Élisabeth's hairdo, particularly the little flowers. It makes her look so grown up, soon she's a teenager!

Last edited:
Princess Elisabeth seems to have developed her own sense of style in the last year. It's not the first time I've seen her in an updo. She also sported it during one of the concerts of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition. Probably she likes it and make her feel more grown up. She's 12 now and we all know how teenagers are...they want to get reed of childish things as soon as possible.
Buns and other updos are popular with teens here in the U.S. so I'm not surprised that she's had her hair styled in this fashion.

The Belgian children looked great! Love the girls dresses!

I also love Élisabeth's hairdo, particularly the little flowers. It makes her look so grown up, soon she's a teenager!
I really love that hairstyle, it's so lovely with the flowers (that way doesn't make the hairstyle to heavy).
Elisabeth seems to be fond of hairstyles, especially updoos nowadays, here at Queen Elisabeth Music Competition this year is also a example.

I was always fond of hairstyles and I always asked my mother to do an updoo for weddings (ever since I was a child), now on my middle 20s I still love them so much. Hair to me is fun and playfull.

Last edited:
I really love that hairstyle, it's so lovely with the flowers (that way doesn't make the hairstyle to heavy).
Elisabeth seems to be fond of hairstyles, especially updoos nowadays, here at Queen Elisabeth Music Competition this year is also a example.

I was always fond of hairstyles and I always asked my mother to do an updoo for weddings (ever since I was a child), now on my middle 20s I still love them so much. Hair to me is fun and playfull.

same here. I love to play with my hair and I feel Elisabeth feels the same
You go girl :clap:

The Belgian Princes and Princesses looked wonderful. I quite like how the Princesses outfits are similar but yet different.

Very nicely dressed the Belgian children. Loved the girls´dress and the boys were very chic too.

The Belgian children look quite lovely, and elegant. I love Elisabeth's hairdo and out. It's age appropriate, and it suits her. The boys look quite handsome in their suits and ties, and Eleonore looks so sweet in her dress and little hair bow.

Eleonore is so adorable, and a mini- mummy- in a good way. I love how elegant Elizabeth looks - love the flowers in the hair.

Both girls looked perfect. I love Elisabeth's coat and the hairstyle made her look so grown up. She's starting to have a more mature and young woman vibe, which fits perfectely her new position as heir.

Indeed, but not so grown up that it is inappropriate. I love the colors of both dresses. Elizabeth's reminds me of Cinderella. Both girls look out of a fairytale.

Overall, George looks very sweet in his dungarees and the colours are perfect for him. Although sometimes I think that he appears younger than his actual age due to some of the outfits William and Catherine put him in. But maybe that's just me.

The Norwegian children looked great during their photoshoot. I loved Ingrid Alexandra's dress.

James looks very cool in his sunglasses and shorts. What a coincidence, I've just come back from Ibiza. I thought I saw Sophie on the beach once but the woman in question turned out to be a lookie likey! I must admit that I was a little disappointed she wasn't Sophie.

The Belgian children are always well dressed and the National Day celebrations weren't an exception. Eleonore and Elisabeth's dresses reminded me of the dresses Leonor and Sofia wore during their father's coronation.

The Norwegian Princess Ingrid Alexnadra doesn't look good in this white dress during the photoshoot... sorry, but it is young girl but in this dress looks matronly... dress is too long.

:previous: That's the first time I've heard a ten year old's outfit being described as "matronly". :huh: I thought Ingrid Alexandra looked lovely during the photoshoot, but each to their own I guess.

The boys look so dapper and the girls look fantastic in their dresses. I think I prefer Élisabeth's to Eléonore's – that shade of blue looks lovely on her. I also love Élisabeth's hairdo, particularly the little flowers. It makes her look so grown up, soon she's a teenager!

Thanks for sharing the photo of Elisabeth's hairstyle. I hadn't noticed the flowers before, I really like them and they look lovely with her bun.

:previous: That's the first time I've heard a ten year old's outfit being described as "matronly". :huh: I thought Ingrid Alexandra looked lovely during the photoshoot, but each to their own I guess.

(...)

I want to say that she should wear short dresses like Princess Isabella from Denmark. I should use "conservative" not "matronly" ;)

:previous: I'm not sure if 'conservative' is the correct word to use here, since it means traditional/keeping up with old fashioned values. I didn't think that Ingrid Alexandra's dress was old fashioned at all, but of course I respect your opinion.

July 24: The Danish Royal Children wearing lovely summer outfits during the annual summer photo call:

Christian and Isabella ~ Josephine ~ Vincent ~ All Children

The Danish kids look nice and summery. I love Isabella's and Josephine's dresses.

Last edited:
I loved all the children´s outfits. The Danish kids looked lovely (all of them) so did Ingrid Alexandra and the Belgian children.

:previous: Thanks for sharing! I really love Athena's white dress, it's nice and summery and the bow is a sweet touch. Little Henrik looks nice and casual too, just right for a summer photoshoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom