Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 9: April 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 9 of the thread about the fashion for the little royals!

You can find the old thread here:

** Fashion for the little royals Part 8: July 2015 - April 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Estelle looked lovely and her hairstyle strogly reminded me of the infantas'usual hair look. Oscar was well tucked in heavy clothes too, but the blanket covering him looked almost like a skirt :D

Estelle looks so pretty in her white outfit and light blue coat. Her hair was styled perfectly too.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I loved seeing Oscar ;)

Estelle is a cutie pie as ever. I love her outfit and her little blue coat. I agree, her hair reminds me of the infantas style.

I still wish we had seen Leo and her brother though:sad:

Estelle and Oscar were beautifully dressed yesterday. I loved Oscar's little shoes!

Estelle looked lovely and her hairstyle strogly reminded me of the infantas'usual hair look. Oscar was well tucked in heavy clothes too, but the blanket covering him looked almost like a skirt :D

I thought the same, Estelle reminded me a little of Infanta Sofia in particular with that hairstyle. :)

:previous: Little Charlotte's dresses were beautiful and her bows were so sweet, I like how they matched the colours of each dress she wore.

(I managed to log in after all haha, I guess I could have wished her happy birthday today, but I didn't know that last night. :D)

Charlotte looks so precious in her dresses and the bows are adorable. I love how everything was color-coordinated.

Princess Eleonore attended the first semi final session of the Queen Elisabeth Piano Competition 2016 today, May 9, looking cute in a pink and white dress once owned by her big sister. Princess Alexia had a similar dress in 2011:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Elisabeth 2011 ** Alexia 2011 **

I love Eleonore's dress. It's very pretty and age-appropriate. I remember loving it when it was worn by Elisabeth as well.

I thought the dress looked familiar. The color is lovely and looks so pretty on both girls.:flowers:

Isabella looked very cool and funky in her leather jacket and jeans.

I think Sofia looks rather stylish at the football match, I love her coat in particular. Her hair looks really just straight and down like that, too.

Eleonore looked lovely in her pink dress, I thought it looked familiar as well. I remember reading once that it's from the Portuguese children's clothing brand Papo d'Anjo, but I can't remember if that's right or not.

Three of the Belgian kids elegantly dressed at the Royal Palace yesterday, May 17. Eleonore wears the same dress as last week:

** Pic **

I wonder where their other son was? Was he ahead of the picture? Or not up to attending? Doesn't seem to behind them with dad unless good at hiding.

I like the recycled (and from her sister to boot) dress on Eleanor. Wish got a better photo of Elisabeth.

I liked the dresses the Belgian children wore, Elisabeth looks so grown up! I love that shade of red on her. It appears that she has straightened her hair. Eleonore looks wonderful, she seems to be wearing the same dress she wore to the music competition.

Christian, Isabella and Felix looked lovely during the concert. I love the soft shade of pink Isabella is wearing, and Christian and Felix looked smart in their suits. Felix looked a lot like Nikolai in the photo of him with Isabella, IMO.

I love how the Danish and the Belgian Royal children were dressed. Eleonore's dress is very pretty and I'm glad to see it recycled. Elisabeth looks very grown-up in that shade of red. Christian and Felix look like young gentlemen in their suits and I love the color of Christian's tie. Isabella's dress and hair style are absolutely gorgeous.

Prince Christian and Princess Isabella and Prince Felix attended the unveiling of a sculpture and a concert yesterday evening.

Christian looks dapper in his little suit and Isabella very pretty and sweet in her soft pink dress and ballerinas shoes.

Christian and Isabella

Isabella's soft pink dress

Christian and Bella

Prince Felix + Isabella's braided hair

agree. such a lovely dress on Isabella, and Christian's tie a perfect touch
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t...g?ig_cache_key=MTI1NTIyNTQwNDE5NzE2MzA1OA==.2

Christian joining dad to open a new harbor. looking very cool
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2016/PPE16052185.jpg

Prince Christian's outfit for the harbour opening was great - of-course how many kids have a dad cool enough to want to dress like him?!

:previous: I see what you mean Jack! Now if only a couple of Princes not too far removed from Christian (20 - 25 years) could dress half as well! :D

Christian did indeed look incredibly cool at the sailing event. I love the colours of his outfit, they work very well together. I think the trousers give off a "smart but casual" feel to the outfit. I do agree that he looks a little like a mini Frederik, style wise, in that photo!

Other than the color of his trousers, he looks like Fred's mini me :cool:

He looks great for a casual sailing event, both father and son do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom