Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 9: April 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 9: April 2016 -

The other kids at that party were dressed up too. They weren't in casual wear. George and Charlotte were on an official engagement on a tour. It's not how they would be dressed for a Saturday running around Amner.

Diana didn't put the boys in Osh Gosh overalls for the balcony at Trooping or other dress up occasions. We have seen George wear what William wore at Trooping and a near copy of William's outfit to visit baby Harry at Charlotte's christening.

Google William Harry Easter 1987, the boys are in some hideous little blue double breasted coats that match Diana's buttoned to the neck , wearing shorts that you can't see and white socks and Mary Jane shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Yes, I remember those coats in a dreadful powder blue. They resembled Anne's outfits circa 1953. That was a rare false move by Diana ref her children's clothing though. Usually the boys looked pretty cute.

With regard to George's shorts though, I did think his little legs might have felt a bit cold on a Canadian Autumn day, even with knitted socks. He could have worn a nice pair of slacks instead, but in the end the shorts issue isn't of extreme importance, IMHO.

Charlotte looked adorable with her red shoes and cardigan! I don't mind the shorts with socks for George anymore, but I would be freezing if I wore them with such a weather. I'm italian, though, and not very accustomed to low temps :D

I like Georges outfits but it is boring seeing him 3 times on this trip in the same style. Also same style as previous pictures/photoshoots. There is nothing new with his outfits or look.

It wont harm to put him in pants for one of the 3 outings for example. A casual blazer instead of the pullovers.

I think Charlotte and George looked adorable for the departure, as well as for the rest of the tour. I love the shorts, jumper, button-down shirt and knee-socks look on little boys. It's charming and George pulls it off so well.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I think Charlotte and George looked adorable for the departure, as well as for the rest of the tour. I love the shorts, jumper, button-down shirt and knee-socks look on little boys. It's charming and George pulls it off so well.

Yes George can carry of that style even better than his father did.

LaRae

The girls look adorable. How nice to see them at this event!

What a cuties with the coats , the shoes the hairs!! Lovely!!

Leonor and Sofia look very nice. I love the girls' hairstyles and coats.

I like the girls' classic coats, both very similar in style. But because of the red colour and the beautiful ballerinas (love the matching red strap) I think Sofia's look was the loveliest

To be honest, that dark coat does nothing for Leonor and I think it would be more suitable for smaller girls. On the contrary, it looked lovely in the red version worn by Sofia.

Christians Face ROFLMAS. He is at that age where where hugging mom is not "cool" anymore ;)

Christians Face ROFLMAS. He is at that age where where hugging mom is not "cool" anymore ;)

lol, yep. in the video we quickly see that Christian leans in for the hug, always a sweet boy.
and I like his cute tie today
Muhler must be proud, Christian also has a handkerchief ;):D

I think Leonor and Sofia's coats are beautiful, but I might be biased because I've always been fond of classical, "princess coats" such as their ones. I also like how they have the same coat but in different colours.

Christian looks smart in his suit, and I agree about his facial expression! It looks as if he's thinking "muuum, please stop embarrassing me in public" :D I used to say the same when I was his age, haha. Back to fashion, Isabella's hair is beautiful (I think most people who wear their hair in that particular braid look can pull it off quite well though, if they have the right kind of hair for it, that is). Her outfit itself is very pretty - the coat looks rather cosy.

Fancy braids being the in thing for little Royal ladies for the win!

Too cute!

Must say love the braids on all three but especially Isabella. :flowers:

Coat wise I prefer the infantas especially Sofia as I love the bright red. But all three girls look so pretty:)

Christian is definitely at the stage where public affection from mum is not cool. :lol:

Christian looks so dapper in his suit and tie and I love the pocket square. Isabella's hair is styled beautifully. That kind of style suits her.

We definitely have some heartbreakers growing up in palaces in Europe!

Absolutely adorable and well dressed children. Christian looks just perfect in his suit and tie. Isabella hair, coat,an dress and shoes,are just perfect. The Spanish princesses also have adorable braids. I prefer Sophia's coat as it has a brighter color and there is a nice gather on the bodice giving it some body whereas leonore,is just an a line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom