Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 14: July 2019 - May 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually for once prefer Amalia. Sleek and modern, age appropriate.

I find Alexia's looks like grandma's doily. The color is lovely though.

Arianna's dress is pretty.

I think that was a hit all round. It's obvious they were allowed to dress exactly as normal and normal is pretty much the same as every kid although Mum or Dad May have facilitated a new pair of loafers probably because like most kids his age, it's comfort over fashion which may have meant his previous pair were of the Haarkon School of footwear fashion.

You know, it's the first time I've noticed how much Eleanor looks a lot like Elisabeth.

Sigh.Why do Royal women have such beautiful thick healthy hair?
*Looks at fine limp hair sadly*

I love how the Sweden Crown Princess Couple dresses their children.

Casual or dressed up, i have never seen either of those kids looking less than appropriate, perfect and adorable.:flowers:

A good outfit from Christian - I see that he hasn't inherited his father's taste for coloured trousers! :D

Although Leonor is the older of the two their appearance is vice versa.
Sofia seems to be more "grown" up while Leonor still has more childlike features.

Sofia is taller than her sister, which makes her seem a little older. Both girls are going to be very tall.

Sofia is taller than her sister, which makes her seem a little older. Both girls are going to be very tall.

I don't think it's just her height. Her facial expression have been less childish from an early age.

I'm not a fan of their shoes I must say but it seems they are following their mother's lead.

The girls both wear nice dresses. Sofia has almost caught up with her mother in height. Leonor has a gigantic burden on her shoulders, maybe it shows. Sofia comes across as very 'coolly', in a positive way.

Both girls look lovely and are appropriately dressed for a somber occasion. I slightly prefer Sofia’s dress, Leonor’s looks a bit shapeless and with her hair hanging down isn’t the most flattering.

I prefer Sofia's dress, which looks older than her sister.
Leonor's dress isn't pretty.
But you can say that they have different styles and tastes.
Sofia will be an important support for Leonor in the coming years as she seems more confident than her sister.

Last edited:
Both girls looked lovely and appropriate.

I always have trouble reminding myself that Sofia is the younger one though. Its not the height. Her face and now even her style choices look a bit more mature then her sister. I'd think she was older if I didn't know better.

While I like both dresses, I like Sofia's better, Leonor's a bit shapeless.

Posts that did not discuss any fashion issues have been removed as off topic. Thank you for your understanding!

They are two beautiful black dresses ... although I prefer not to see them in mourning anymore, although in the great funeral that will take place in July, we may see them again in black clothes. They are two beautiful ladies and everything looks great on them. They are discreet as befits two young princesses

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Both dresses are lovely, though I don't like seing so young girls in black. Blue or even total white would be also nice.

Both Leonor and Sofia looked perfectly fine and outfits were appropriate as always.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom