Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 13: December 2018 - July 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 13 of the thread about the fashion for the little and teenage royals!

You can find the old thread here:

** Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 12: June 2018 - December 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The Danish children attended a mass on Christmas Eve today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And some of the Swedish children arriving for her grandmother's private birthday party yesterday, December 23:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Oh the matching coats on the Phillip Girls, how beautiful!

I like Louise's coat, but the hat is disproportional on her. How grown-up she looks!

Love the matching coats on the Phillips girls! I can't believe how much they've grown, and how quickly.

Louise is a miss for me today....the color does nothing for her and the hat...well she is a teen I guess.

LaRae

Very good looking children and so well dressed !

I like the style of Louise’s coat, but color washes her out. Other colors have been more flattering.

Always love the Phillips girls (or I should say Anne's girls:p).

Love Louise's coat. The hat is okay. What makes me feel off is the nude shoes.

Last edited:
The Phillips girls coats are from Monsoon I believe. They’re still at the age where matching coats look cute.

I don’t love Lady Louise’s ensemble today I have to say. I preferred her darker look from last year. It’s a miss from me. I am, however, thrilled to see she has finally gotten braces for her teeth.

I do wish James would wear a coat. I imagine he just refuses to wear one as I can’t imagine he doesn’t own one. I reckon he just refuses and his parents don’t push it. He does always look a bit underdressed though.

Louise needs to go on a shopping trip. That looks like a coat for Sophie, not a teenaged girl.

I loved Lady Louise's appearance today. Especially the coat. Style and color both. Shoe color matches it. Beautiful. She looks great.

Savannah & Isla's coats are perfect & very sweet together. Louise's coat is an OK style but I hope as she matures, she learns which colours look best on her because this one isn't flattering her fair complexion.

Savannah and Isla's coats are gorgeous - I didn't expect that they were from Monsoon, but it just goes to show that the highstreet brands have equally lovely pieces that are suitable for royal occasions and affordable for members of the public!

Louise looks very grown up in her outfit; she's like a mini Sophie. Not sure about her beret but I like the colours of the rest of the outfit as they compliment her complexion nicely. James does look like he could've done with a coat; he seems a little cold. He's a handsome boy though and reminds me of his Chatto cousins when they were his age.

The Danish children all look lovely though it seems Christian has been getting trouser advice from uncle Joachim :D Nice to see Josephine wearing Isabella's old coat.

I really, really like Louise's coat and the navy tights and shoes (with the little bit of a heel))
I like this outfit better than the one Christmas day.

I really, really like Louise's coat and the navy tights and shoes (with the little bit of a heel))
I like this outfit better than the one Christmas day.

Much nicer! And her hair is really cute. Go, Louise!

Lady Louise's outfit today was lovely - she looked elegant & her hair was very pretty.

Lady Louise has killer cheekbones- I look forward to seeing her adult face.

Lovely looks for the children. Elisabeth is looking like a proper adult now!
Who is the little girl in photo 3 with the family? I'm presuming she's a friend or another tourist?

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella on their way to kindergarten this morning:

** Full view **

:previous: I was thinking the same...Elisabeth looks more like Paola than any of the other grandchildren!

Jacques and Gabriella look great for their first day back at nursery. I love the colour of Gabriella's very cosy looking coat!

Agreed! And she looks so much like the a young Queen Paola!

She does! I only noticed the resemblance a couple of new photos ago but the resemblance between Elisabeth and Paola is striking.

Vincent and Josephine in casual shirts on the portraits released for their 8th birthday today:

** Upper part ** Vincent ** Josephine **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom