Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 11: September 2017 - June 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 11 of the thread about the fashion for the little and teenage royals!

You can find the old thread here:

** Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 10: November 2016 - September 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Princess Louise, Prince Nicolas and Prince Aymeric at the 20th anniversary of the Prince Laurent Foundation in La Hulpe yesterday, September 16:

** Pic **

Wow its hard to believe the boys are twins. I know obviously fraternal, but they look....well maybe its just the height difference making one seem younger.

Very handsome boys! Which one is which one?

Nicolas on the left and Aymeric on the right. Louise is growing up quickly as well!

Wow its hard to believe the boys are twins. I know obviously fraternal, but they look....well maybe its just the height difference making one seem younger.

I thought the exact same thing. If you didn't know better, you'd almost think Louise and Nicolas were the twins.

Ingrid looks great :flowers: Like Elisabeth she is starting to show she is a teenager with a bit of an opinion/style of her own.

Wow, Ingrid Alexandra looks really grown up! She looks a lot like her mother in that photo.
I love what she is wearing - very stylish and chic. Sverre Magnus looks great too. I like how both children are wearing similar colours.

The Norwegian Royal children at the 2017 UCI Road World Cycling Championships in Bergen, today. I like the style of Princess Ingrid
http://www.kongehuset.no/aim/kongeh...1989c1f0688e4a06090881fc406359c7ccf3c50e2.jpg

Wow, Ingrid Alexandra looks really grown up! She looks a lot like her mother in that photo. I love what she is wearing - very stylish and chic. Sverre Magnus looks great too. I like how both children are wearing similar colours.

She does look great. Nice style, as you say. What a beauty she is and will be. :flowers: BTW, how old is Sverre Magnus? He seems to be 'at an age' in some pictures. ;) He was always so bouncy and adorable when very young, but of late he seems more 'meditative'.

She does look great. Nice style, as you say. What a beauty she is and will be. :flowers: BTW, how old is Sverre Magnus? He seems to be 'at an age' in some pictures. ;)

Sverre Magnus is eleven. He was born in December 2005.

Such good looking children and family !!!! So nice to see

Christian looks more and more like Mary's father as he gets older.

They're all nicely dressed, with Christian and Isabella looking especially smart. Whoever styled Isabella's hair did a great job - very cute bun!

The Danish children look charming as per usual. I love Isabella and Josephine's outfits in particular; Josephine's cardigan looks so warm and snug; I love the Scandinavian patterns. I also love that Vincent and Christian are wearing similar suits but different coloured shirts too. Nice "smart but casual" outfits four all four of them.

:previous: Oh my goodness, Luisa and Cecilia's dresses are stunning. I adore traditional smocked dresses on little girls. The shade of pink they are wearing really suits their complexions too.

Who does Christian resemble? Grandfather? Which side? :cool: Anyone with an opinion?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom