Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 11: September 2017 - June 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How old are they? They look way too young to be dressed like this especially the girl on the right.

They both look like Vegas showgirls.

Nice outfits for the Danish children today. I agree, Athena's coat does look familiar - it would be nice if it were Isabella's.

How old are they? They look way too young to be dressed like this especially the girl on the right.

The oldest, Maria Carolina was born in 2003 and her sister Maria Chiara was born in 2005 - definitely much too young to be looking like this. I have often thought this family is a lot more celebrity than royal, but at least the children should be dressed appropriately for their age.

The pink dress is very beautiful.

Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 11: September 2017 -

Leonore’s beautiful Marie Chantal dress is lovely. The colour is very soft and pretty.

Aiko looks nice.

Last edited:
How sweet :wub: Oscar sure looks like his daddy!

Oscar is adorable and I think that vest is vintage. In that case, it would have been cp of course. I wonder if all the children share

(...)

Oscar is so adorable, as is Leonor, in their birthday photos :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Off topic posts and replies to them have been removed.

I always thought Daniel and Victoria resembled each other so to me Oscar looks like both of them.

I think that Daniel & Victoria resemble each other also, but sometimes I see more of one than the other in Estelle & Oscar. Regardless, they are a beautiful family!

Princesses Maria Carolina and Maria Chiara at the UNWFPA's NYSE bell ringing in celebration of International Women's Day at the New York Stock Exchange today, March 8:

** Full view both ** Upper part both **

Princess Estelle wearing a dark coat at the Te Deum for new born Princess Adrienne at the Royal Palace Church today, March 12:

** Full view **

And later at her mother's name day celebration:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Warm, practical outfits for Henrik and Athena in Legoland, Billund, today, March 24:

** Pic **

Both look cute and warm, right for the event. Love Athina's shoes.

Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques at the Holy Friday procession in Monaco yesterday, March 30:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

And today at the Sainte Devote International Rugby tournament in Monaco:

** Jacques ** Gabriella **

Gabriella's coat is beautiful but it seems a little formal for the rugby match, if I were dressing her I would have paired her in a similar duffel coat to Jacques or dressed them both in parkers and some trousers.

:previous:agree with your thoughts on the rugby outfits, she does look more dressed up than he does. Their hair looks so fabulous, great cuts and curls

Count me for third who thinks Gabrielle is a bit over dressed for rugby. Would have loved her in a similar coat and pants like her brother.

They both looked sweet on Good Friday :flowers:

Not liking Sofia's dress at all for the church service, the color is too bright and dress is too casual/looks like an apron.

Louise is so grown up! Very poised young lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom