Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 11: September 2017 - June 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely lovely!!!! Love the dresses, but I like Leonor's better because I don't favor collars like in the dress of Sofia. I love their hairstyles, braids are never old-fashion, though I agree on the updo because we can't see the order because of the hair.

Both girls look great. I too prefer Leonor's but they both are good choices :flowers:

I for one love the braids. But I'll agree, for today a ponytail or such would have been great, to show off her order.

Both girls look cute. I love Leonor’s braids.

Estelle and Oscar - perfectly dressed - meeting with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today, January 31:

** Both **

Last edited:
They have lovely manners and looked marvelous. Good fashion taste in this family!

The first picture is Louise in 2007 and then Savannah in 2013 both wearing exactly the same winter hat! Lovely to see there's hand-me-downs in the Royal family.

Attachments

• hat1.jpg
    hat1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 281
  • hat2.jpg
    hat2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
It's an adorable hat, and the fact that it was handed down makes it even cuter!

Estelle and Oscar were so cute today. Well dressed, and cute :flowers:

I love the hat on Louise and Savannah, such a cute hand me down.?

Estelle looks super adorable in that dress with the side pleats, cute tights and shoes

I loved little Estelle’s look during the tea with William and Kate. She is beautiful and the style and colour of the dress were perfect on her. Her brother looks sweet too, and it’s nice we were able to see them included in the event.

Princess Ingrid Alexandra during the visit of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today, February 1 - lovely, simple look and wonderful hair:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Princess Ingrid Alexandra during the visit of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today, February 1 - lovely, simple look and wonderful hair:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Ingrid Alexandra is shaping up as nice young lady. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:

Estelle and Oscar - perfectly dressed - meeting with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today, January 31:

** Both **

Oscar looks more and more like his father! Estelle is beautifully turned out as usual.

Ingrid Alexandra looks lovely today. She’s a pretty girl and I envy all that gorgeous hair!

The first picture is Louise in 2007 and then Savannah in 2013 both wearing exactly the same winter hat! Lovely to see there's hand-me-downs in the Royal family.

Love this little hand me down moment. :D

Ingrid Alexandra's hair is absolutely gorgeous.

IA looked great, turning into a real little teenager. Love they allow her to reflect that in her clothes, even for official events.

Beautiful hair.

Leonor, Eloise and Casimir look nice. Obviously was a casual family event.

What beautiful, elegant dresses and hairstyles on the two Spanish princesses today

She looks sweet in the blue, along side Mom and grandpa. :flowers:

A very beautiful blue dress on Estelle.

:previous: I kept thinking "Snow White" though, I have no real idea why. It's a very pretty, twee, shiny dress. It probably will not be my favorite for the year. But I understand that it matched mom, so good for that.

I’m not crazy about the dress itself - don’t like the style and the fabric is a little shiny - but the shade of blue complements Victoria’s dress perfectly and fits in well with the overall colour scheme of the picture. And Estelle is such a beautiful little imp the dress hardly matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom