Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 11: September 2017 - June 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: She has two beautiful children to be proud of and her mini-me, fortunately, has better taste in fashion.

Yep, black is definitely a teenage trend, but IA's ankle boots are gorgeous.

IA looking great at the second event. Really growing into a lovely young teen :flowers:

I love the Swedish kids today. They look so cute and festive ?

Princesses Maria-Carolina and Maria Chiara, daughters of the Duke and Duchess of Castro, at the Christmas auction of Action Innocence Monaco on December 14:

** Full view **

Maria Carolina and Maria Chiara look gorgeous and very festive. I particularly love Maria Carolina's dress.

Loved Estelle and Oscar's outfits too; especially Estelle's gorgeous coat.

Estelle definitely seems to be displaying little sartorial quirks that show her individuality. Nice that when appropriate her parents let her do her thing.

Estelle definitely seems to be displaying little sartorial quirks that show her individuality. Nice that when appropriate her parents let her do her thing.

It seems it was a gift from one of the cast of the show, whose Instagram page the photo came from. She was just proudly showing it off. Dragqueen show, was their final performance.

Surprised to see Elisabeth in trousers! Maybe a bit over mature but she is beautiful and elegant.

:previous: She will be taller than her mother soon. What a beauty she is becoming!?

I agree. I love the top, but those trousers seem like they've been taken straight from Mathilde's wardrobe.

The Belgian children all look gorgeous at the concert, I love Elizabeth's look and hairstyle, and Leonore's pretty red dress.
The Cambridge children looked absolutely adorable in their holiday best for today's lunch at BP> Charlotte looks so much more grown up, her red bow and pretty red and white blouse were perfect.

I agree. I love the top, but those trousers seem like they've been taken straight from Mathilde's wardrobe.

Well, many of us take after Mom's fashion choices. She could do far worse. And I thought they were fine for her age and the event.

Lady Louise at Christmas Eve church service in Sandringham, this morning

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee...ervice,_sandringham?celeb=Lady Louise Windsor

And the Norwegian royal children at the church service this afternoon

http://g.acdn.no/obscura/API/dynami...2/24/15/24_SAM_ASKER+KIRKE-447.jpg?chk=C19736
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DexWwJ5t...BGAs/s595/Norwegian-Crown-Prince-family-3.jpg

Emma Tallulah Behn and Leah Isadora Behn today in the Christmas Service in Oslo

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...adora-behn-of-norway-emma-picture-id898523920

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady Louise looks lovely, love the scarf. Glad bit more grown up :flowers:

IA looks great, festive red dress, tad short for church perhaps. ?

Nice to see Marius there with his sister and brother. The boys look nice.

Sorry I don't get how trousers are too mature for Elisabeth. Is there an age requirement for wearing pants??? Its nice she is dressed like a teen. And by that I mean understanding not all girls wear dresses. She is too old for one of the fluffy 'party dresses' like her sister. The trousers are a nice look.

Last edited:
Lisa cuter and cuter with time and well dressed !
Louise and Ingrid lovely to see..... good looking girls too !

Isla and Savannah Phillips and Lady Louise at the Church service in Sandringham today, December 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Obviously more relaxed dress code in Norway... jeans to church?

Sorry I don't get how trousers are too mature for Elisabeth. Is there an age requirement for wearing pants??? Its nice she is dressed like a teen. And by that I mean understanding not all girls wear dresses. She is too old for one of the fluffy 'party dresses' like her sister. The trousers are a nice look.

There's no problem whatsoever with Elisabeth wearing trousers. She has worn them previously. But this model IMO is too mature for her. Cigarette trousers would have worked better for her.

There's no problem whatsoever with Elisabeth wearing trousers. She has worn them previously. But this model IMO is too mature for her. Cigarette trousers would have worked better for her.

This model is actually quite current and trendy, I work with teenagers and see this model a lot. It’s either this or skinny jeans, as far as I can see.

I think Elisabeth is a bit too mature with the whole outfit, but not (only) about the trousers :flowers:

I think Elisabeth is a bit too mature with the whole outfit, but not (only) about the trousers :flowers:

Can someone please explain what I am missing :ohmy: I keep looking and they are a simple pair of beige trousers. They aren't tight fitting, cutouts, I honestly don't know what else makes pants too grown up.

And the top is a simple black top with some lace. Its not some low cut, cleavage or something.

I don't know, maybe girls dress like Lady Louise did until recent years, where you come from as teens :eek: I seriously fail to see what is too mature.

Lady Louise looks lovely today. Except fascinator. Looking more grown up :flowers:

Savanah and Isla were so cute in their looks ?

Can someone please explain what I am missing :ohmy: I keep looking and they are a simple pair of beige trousers. They aren't tight fitting, cutouts, I honestly don't know what else makes pants too grown up.

And the top is a simple black top with some lace. Its not some low cut, cleavage or something.

You took the words right out of my mouth! CP Elisabeth is dressed really nicely

It's my first impression while I see Elisabeth's outfit and honestly I am not very sure why I think it may be a bit too mature for her :lol: Maybe is the color combination, I think black+beige is not that common on teenagers.

Autumn makes a good coordination with her daughters! Double buckle coat for Isla and dark blue coat with red edge for Savannah while she is wearing a dark blue double buckle coat with red edge. Louise is as ladylike as usual.

Savannah and Isla are wearing lovely coats from Monsoon. I can see Savannah's but not Isla's but I imagine that it is probably from Monsoon.

Savannah's coat

Lady Louise's coat from the service is from Hobbs. I have to say, Lady Louise is very tall for her age. Her mum isn't particularly tall so she gets her height from someone else! She's almost as tall as her dad. At least she can start wearing some of her mum's lovely clothes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom