Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 11: September 2017 - June 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella perfectly dressed prior to the Outward Bound charity dinner at the Princely Palace on November 7:

** Full view **

These two are some of the cutest kids out there. I love their blond curls. :flowers:

Jacques & Gabriella are up there with Prince Jigme of Bhutan, Mia Tindall, and Estelle & Oscar of Sweden as cutest royal kids :wub:

Albert is sure starting to look like his dad. Maybe it's the mustache?

Very cute. Gabriella gives off a Shirley temple vibe and Jacques looks like his hair is tied back?

He needs a hair cut.

LaRae

He totally does his hair is a mess and the pony tails are awful.

Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 11: September 2017 -

Gabriella’s dress is nice and Jacques’ jacket too.
I don’t like their shoes.

I’m not a fan of Jacques long hair either.

Hoping to see them and the Casiraghi grandchildren in traditional costume on the coming national day.

I have a feeling that Jacques may wear a mini version of the Carabinieri uniform this year as it's their 200th anniversary. It won't look good with long hair though. Pleeeese cut it Albert and Charlene.

Last edited:
I can't say it enough...the Grimaldi twins look like storybook cherubs. Adorable beyond belief!?

They are adorable children and I think Jacques got a haircut, (glad they didn’t make it too short, though).

The Monegasques children at the National Day celebrations in Monaco today, November 19 - not all kids and outfits 100% visible ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

On the first and last photo there are definitely Jacques and Gabriella, but who are the other ones?

On the first and last photo there are definitely Jacques and Gabriella, but who are the other ones?
pic no 2, Raphael, Charlotte's son

pic no 3, down in the balcony, India and Sasha Casiraghi, Andrea's kids and Raphael
The oldest boy standing, I don't know

Is Alexander recycling an outfit of his dad?

Princess Luisa, Princess Cecilia and Prince Carlos perfectly dressed for some Christmas photos of the family:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The Swedish children all looked great at the christening, and I love how Estelle is wearing a little festive cardigan. Her outfit is my favourite, I think, aside from Gabriel, the star of the day, of course ?

The Bourbon-Parma children look absolutely charming as per usual; Luisa and Cecilia always wear such beautiful classical dresses.

The Bourbon Parma girls look like the Swedish kids, like their clothes are those of their mom when she was little. Honestly I am not a huge fan of these 'classic looks'. But I guess for Christmas pictures it works. But it does seem odd that their little brother is dressed in modern kid's clothes, and bright colors, and they are in subdued old fashioned looks.

I loved Estelle's look at the baptism, the pretty little sweater perfect. Oscar looked adorable. The family was well co-ordinated.

Not a fan of the 'little sailor suit' on Alexander. CP has followed suit from his sisters, and has broken out his childhood clothes for his sons.

She is absolutely beautiful !!!!!

She's lovely. But, I don't like young girls in black. I know black seems to be the go to color for girls but I think Ingrid would have looked even better in a nice color or even white.

:previous: 13 she is a little teenager. She isn't a 'little girl'. Glad to see she is getting to dress as a young teen. Black is lovely on her.

Will Princess Ingrid Alexandra make her first appearance when she is 16 or 18? In how many years? Anyone?

Likely 18, when she is considered an adult. Not sure about in Norway, but in Sweden that is when they started attending.

She is beautiful! I can understand her choice of black, all teenagers love black:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom