Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 10: November 2016 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does no one ever mention the Monaco twins, especially Princess Gabriella? She was enchanting during the procession of Saint John and at the cereomony of the launch of the Yersin Yatch exploration ship, both the twins were wonderfully dressed.

If you think something has been missed anyone can contribute. Post pics and get discussion started.

Princess Charlene attended Yersin Ship's Launching Ceremony | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2017/06/princess-charlene-gabriella-and-jacques.html

Last edited:
I think Albert and Charlene's twins are adorable but I don't usually particularly like the way they're dressed. Also, although I don't like really short hair on toddler boys, Jacques is due for a trim.

The curls on the Monaco twins are adorable! Having said that, I agree that Jacques is due for a trim. However, that was my son 11 years ago at Jacques' age. He had the most beautiful blond curls and I could not bear the thought of having them cut. Charlene may feel the same.

I wonder if that's a common thought for mothers of sons with curly hair. My nephew has wildly curly hair when it grows out and while his mom didn't let that stop her from getting it cut, hairdressers (and some other moms) always commented along the lines of "what if the curls don't grow back?"

Unfortunately, sometimes they don't. Both my niece and nephew had the same sort of curls as Jacques, which never came back after their first hair cuts, although it might have also been from their hair getting thicker/heavier as they got older.

OTOH, I think Gabriella will be a life long curly haired girl. :)

Unfortunately, sometimes they don't. Both my niece and nephew had the same sort of curls as Jacques, which never came back after their first hair cuts, although it might have also been from their hair getting thicker/heavier as they got older.

OTOH, I think Gabriella will be a life long curly haired girl. :)
That kind of reminds me of Princess Leonor of Spain, she had beautiful curls when she was a toddler, but after a few cuts her hair lost its curls.

But I think hair is something very unpredictable, because I had straight hair when I was a toddler/kid, then in my 14/15 years old it became a bit curly, then quite a lot at 17 years old, now at my 26 years old its wavy hair.

Btw, I'm not surprised to see that Sofia is now taller than Leonor even though she is one year and half younger, we always saw since she was very little that she'll be very tall, she inherited her father genes.

Last edited:
I wonder if that's a common thought for mothers of sons with curly hair. My nephew has wildly curly hair when it grows out and while his mom didn't let that stop her from getting it cut, hairdressers (and some other moms) always commented along the lines of "what if the curls don't grow back?"
They don't grow back unless the hair is super curly like Gabriella . One of my sons had long blonde curls at Jacques age and I finally did cut it. But now that he grown, he has great hair with body

My son's hair has stayed curly, but he likes to wear it pretty short so the curl is only noticeable when his hair starts to get a little long. My hair was very curly as a child, then straightened around puberty. It got curly again during my first pregnancy and has remained curly for these past 14 years. Evidently, hormone changes can affect hair texture. I kind of just go with the flow as far as my hair is concerned ? All 3 of my kids have had curly hair all of their life.

Gabriella looks precious, but I think a cute sailor dress would have been adorable at the ship launch. Jacques sure looks like his mom!

Leonor and Sofia look great, perfect for the summer. I think I prefer Leonor's dress but Sofia's dress is beautiful too.

Certainly a very refreshing change from the other Danish issue. The children all look great, like they took a momentary break from whatever fun thing they've been up to in order to be photographed.

Last edited:
Certainly a very refreshing change from the other Danish issue. The children all look great, like they took a momentary break from whatever fun thing they've been up to in order to be photographed.

Indeed. No matter the controversy around Grandpapa's.."illness".. they look like healthy, normal children on holidays. The twins are adorable.?

Indeed. No matter the controversy around Grandpapa's.."illness".. they look like healthy, normal children on holidays. The twins are adorable.?

The twins are delightful little imps. Vincent, in particular, is gorgeous and I imagine will be very popular with the ladies down the road. :cool:

All of the Danish children look great - I love Isabella's denim skirt in particular!

The kids are dressed casually but not sloppy. They are adorable

Cute kids! Vincent is his dad's mini-me. I like that they are dressed like typical kids enjoying a summer's day.

They are all gorgeous. Vincent will be a real heartbreaker..... And he is the spitting image of his grandfather Herrick

Aw, Athena looks adorable - I love her little headpiece in particular! Her dress has quite a vintage feel to me; and the flowers remind me of cherry blossoms. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Belgian Royal Children at the Salzburg Festival yesterday

Princess Elizabeth repeat the dress she wore at Queen's Paola 80th Birthday.
Princes Gabriel and Emmanuel perfect gentlemen and little Eleonore cutie with the traditional outfit!!!!!!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/22e402d9b8d30000cc72d75079cb8938/tumblr_oumcdkxCZW1spg20wo5_1280.jpg

They look so cute...it reminds me of my childhood holidays on the Alps.:flowers:
On a side note, I bet Elisabeth refused to wear a dirndl (the name of that costume). :D:D:D

LOL! They look like the von Trapp children from The Sound of Music...so cute!?

I wonder why Elisabeth refused to dress up?:whistling:

They look so cute...it reminds me of my childhood holidays on the Alps.:flowers:
On a side note, I bet Elisabeth refused to wear a dirndl (the name of that costume). :D:D:D

:D
And the parents wisely caved in...
Hell knows no fury than a teenage girl being forced to wear what she does not want to wear!
:hiding::mad::hiding:

Aiko is so grown up! Pretty girl, and I love her dress - mature, but still age appropriate. I love how the whole family is color coordinated. They look happy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom