Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 14: July 2019 - May 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 14 of the thread about the fashion for the little and teenage royals!

You can find the old thread here:

** Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 13: December 2018 - July 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Victoria Federica and Irene looked so lovely.

Casual, comfortable summer clothes. That's what I wear in hot summer too:)

Oh they really look so tall now. Very beautiful Princess and Infanta!

Cute and casual summer outfits.

Leonor and Sofia are beautiful. There are no words. Your clothes are comfortable and appropriate to your age and ambient temperature. The two girls have beautiful hair. Sweet, sweet and sweet.

Posts that didn't discuss any fashion choices have been removed as off-topic.

Leonor and Sofia later today after a visit to the cinema:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Leonor and Sofia look lovely on both occasions. They look chic and stylish and age appropriate.

Savannah and Isla at the Gatcombe Festival of Eventing today, August 2:

** Pic **

Cute Lena and Mia attended as well:

** Lena ** Mia **

Last edited:
Leonor and Sofia are my picks for most beautiful of the "next generation" royal children-they are both just stunning. And it's always nice to see Aiko!

It's nice to see Aiko! Pink looks pretty on her.
The Phillips/Tindalls children look lovely. I especially like Lena's sweet little dress.

It's nice to see Aiko! Pink looks pretty on her.
The Phillips/Tindalls children look lovely. I especially like Lena's sweet little dress.
Yes I agree that Aiko looks very pretty in pink however since she is seventeen I would love to see her in something similar to what Belgium's Elisabeth or Spain's Leonor would wear. I do understand that her clothing choices might be her own, but I suspect that her public appearance clothing is selected by someone else.

Yes I agree that Aiko looks very pretty in pink however since she is seventeen I would love to see her in something similar to what Belgium's Elisabeth or Spain's Leonor would wear. I do understand that her clothing choices might be her own, but I suspect that her public appearance clothing is selected by someone else.

Her mother's clothing is more youthful than hers :eek:

Last edited:

I wasn't going to comment on that but I was thinking the same thing. I was referring more to the actual colour of Aiko's dress rather than the style; but she has always had a very conservative and somewhat frumpy style to me - though I remember another poster saying, as with a lot of upperclasses around the world, this is the typical way of dressing younger girls, so Aiko isn't on her own in terms of dress.

The Spanish infantas look well put together and age appropriate as usual. Akko looks fine, that Peter Pan collar only suits those under three, IMO. But it may be the rage in her school. Like the pink eyelet, as well as Sofia’s white eyelet for summer

Nice casual looks as usual from the Phillips and Tindall girls.

Leonor and Sofia look lovely and I'm liking Leonor's jumpsuit - which is a big thing for me since I've never been a jumpsuit lover. It's a nice, older looking outfit without being *too* old for her.

Nice casual looks as usual from the Phillips and Tindall girls.

Leonor and Sofia look lovely and I'm liking Leonor's jumpsuit - which is a big thing for me since I've never been a jumpsuit lover. It's a nice, older looking outfit without being *too* old for her.

I see potential for a future pyjama style Queen, Sofia will be proud ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom