Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 10: November 2016 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 10 of the thread about the fashion for the little and teenage royals!

You can find the old thread here:

** Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 9: April 2016 - November 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine all looks adorable, cute and stylish to their Grandmother's premiere ballet :wub: Christian has really grown into a young stylish little man now, and Bella a little lady.

Love the way they are dressed.. On top on that their big smiles and charm only makes it better.

Very pretty smiling children.

Felix is also stylish (a young man now), but Henrik is so dark and somber in his clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice outing for the Queen's premiere. The kids all seemed appropriately dressed for the cold weather and a night of theater. Elegant but kid-friendly

Really like Vincent's long coat, very stylish and elegant
https://beta.tt.se/media/image/sdltb8d0393_WatermarkPreview.jpg

and Christian with his fun scarf, taking tips from dad ;)
http://kendte.dk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/20161201-220135-L-1000x666we-610x407.jpg

and Josephine with her glittery boots:lol:
https://beta.tt.se/media/image/sdltb8d036c_WatermarkPreview.jpg

and Isabella lovely in her pink coat, which she has used before
https://beta.tt.se/media/image/sdltb8d0371_WatermarkPreview.jpg

Felix, a lovely scarf too . and Henrik with a nice warm beanie hat
http://www.svenskdam.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/grevinnan-alexandra.ste3_-700x952.jpg

The Danish kids looked so adorable! Love Christian's outfit! Definitely taking tips from his Dad and Grandpa.

Lovely lovely. All Danish RF kids are beautiful. But I think the one to be a real heartbreaker is Vincent

Both cuties are dressed appropriately to cope with the cold...

Wonderful outfits all around from both the Danish and Monegasque children. I love Gabriella's festive red bows, that's a nice touch!

Classic style without being old fashioned. I like their recycling too. They are a very nice looking family.

Cute well dressed kids. Love they manage to dress the kids appropriate without looking like they came from a previous century:flowers: nice to see recycling too

Aww, it's so endearing to see Louise turning into a little lady!

James was dressed as a proper gentleman.

James looks very dapper, but I'm not at all crazy about Louise's coat. It looks shapeless to me.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I think both Wessex children were nicely dressed at Ascot yesterday. James looked smart in his suit and I think Louise looked very sophisticated in her outfit - her jumper looks rather cosy too! I like her coat, it's in a more grown up style but it's nice to see such a look on Louise.

I love Louise's entire outfit including the coat. I think it's Sophie's coat that looked shapeless, unfortunately. Louise looks very grown up here to me. Beautiful to see.

I think both Wessex children were nicely dressed at Ascot yesterday. James looked smart in his suit and I think Louise looked very sophisticated in her outfit - her jumper looks rather cosy too! I like her coat, it's in a more grown up style but it's nice to see such a look on Louise.

Not only that, the colour of Louise's top/sweater really looked great on her & helped to bring out her Peaches and Cream complexion even more. W/out a doubt it's one of *her* colours. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Elisabeth is indeed growing into beautiful young lady. The dress is lovely. :flowers:

The two princes look dashing in their suits. ;)

Eleanor is cute but I don't like the tights. It's way too much red, and they even look like they are the same fabric. Just odd:ermm:

It's a lovely and appropriate teen dress for Elisabeth IMO. Love the skirt on her sister's red dress too.

Wow, Elisabeth seems to grow each time we see her! Over the past year she seems to have blossomed into an elegant and sophisticated young woman, and her fashion sense reflects that. Her dress is gorgeous.

I love Elisabeth's dress! It's such a beautiful colour. Does anyone know the designer? I know she wears a lot of DVF.

I'm pretty sure Savannah Phillips is wearing a pretty Rachel Riley tartan dress to the Queen's christmas lunch on Tuesday.

Savannah +Savannah 2 + Rachel Riley dress

As someone previous mentioned, Lady Louise's coat was by Zara. I'm so happy to see Louise wearing so many Zara pieces, although I would have loved to have seen the Armani coat she wore to Christmas Day last year again.

As discovered by My Small Obsessions, Louise was wearing what looks to be a Tiffany necklace. I imagine this was probably a 13th birthday present. Necklace.

Last edited:

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella at the Christmas photosession, while Jacques was rather casually dressed, Gabriella was very elegant - both very cute! :)

** Both ** Gabriella ** Jacques ** Both 2 **

Wow, Elisabeth seems to grow each time we see her! Over the past year she seems to have blossomed into an elegant and sophisticated young woman, and her fashion sense reflects that. Her dress is gorgeous.

She seems to have grown up overnight! She's a beautiful young lady and I'm loving the dress .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom