The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-09-2018, 09:22 PM
Majesty

It’s happened. The #MeghanMarkle effect has hit... #PrinceHarry! His coat today was from @ClubMonaco. It’s still available at Wool Topcoat

Old 01-09-2018, 10:07 PM
Majesty

Wow not usually one to comment on men's fashion, find it boring, but he looked great. Yes, happy to not see his blue suit. The two both looked great professional but with a casual touch to it.

Old 01-09-2018, 10:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Harry looked happy, comfortable and well-turned out. He remains lean too, which is good to see. I liked his coat and jumper, (not blue!) but of course he knew the focus of the day was on his fiancee and her clothes and hair. Sensible man!
Old 01-14-2018, 02:49 PM
Heir Apparent

How Prince Harry's style has changed since meeting Meghan
Prince Harry's style makeover by Meghan Markle | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-17-2018, 12:51 PM
Majesty

Frederik today at the Danish Tech Challenge in a lovely grey suit
http://kongehuset.dk/sites/default/f...?itok=drGDWxZy

Really liking his tie!
http://kongehuset.dk/sites/default/f...?itok=LfRF52fR
Old 01-17-2018, 07:18 PM
Majesty

Very nice indeed. We have come a long way since we were cringing at what he was wearing alongside his wife!
Old 01-17-2018, 07:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, very very sharp, Frederik. Well done! Not as flamboyant a dresser as his father of course and probably never will be, but he has his own style and has a great taste in suits I think.
Old 01-18-2018, 12:13 PM
Majesty

Haakon surprisingly looking quite stylish. I like the coat
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...re-id906362742

until you see his shoes. what a mess those ugly brown shoes are.
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...re-id906362710
Old 01-18-2018, 06:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

He is Haakon and for that there is no known cure.

I think we can safely put this under male fashion: https://www.mx.dk/underholdning/kend...m_medium=front

Williams hairstyle.
And I think it's right and good that he has his hair so short now.
If you are balding, it's better to go as short as possible, because it ain't getting better.
There are few things as sad and ridiculous as a middle aged man with a comb-over (I think it's called in English).

Now William can wash and comb his hair at the same time with with two swipes with a sponge.

So his new hairstyle gets a from me.
Old 01-18-2018, 06:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
One thing William will definitely have to do with this new hairstyle is either constantly wear a hat in the hot sun or use sunscreen all over his head. The scalp tends to burn easily.

I like the new look myself.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 01-18-2018, 06:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
Haakon surprisingly looking quite stylish. I like the coat
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...re-id906362742

until you see his shoes. what a mess those ugly brown shoes are.
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...re-id906362710
Is Crown Prince Haakon wearing rubbers (galoshes) over his shoes?
Old 01-19-2018, 04:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

Looks like it.

Perhaps his shoes are going crocodile on him?

It happens with faithful and beloved shoes. After a decade or so the point of the shoes tend to divorce. Meaning that the sole and the toe-bit of the shoes go in opposite directions, ending up resembling a yawning crocodile.

Of curse, just because one's shoes are parting a little bit, that's no reason to throw away perfectly good shoes...
Old 01-19-2018, 06:40 AM
Super Moderator

Indeed, Haakon looked quite sharp from the shoes up, although I personally like more "definite" colour contrasts, so for me a deeper blue suit and a darker coat would have have been a sharper look.

As for William's new haircut - it is great! It's always a more handsome look when a guy with thinning or receding hair just goes for the full chop - cropped as closely as the babes would dare - it takes years off him!
Old 01-19-2018, 02:44 PM
Majesty

We can confirm that #PrinceHarry wore the @everlane cashmere crew neck sweater yesterday in Wales. The brand is a well-known favourite of #MeghanMarkle’s. He wore it in the fitting “Royal” blue Men's Cashmere Crew Sweater by Everlane in Mid Blue Donegal, Size XL #WhatHarryWore
Old 01-19-2018, 02:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Perhaps the blue cashmere sweater was a present from Meghan?

I also agree the shaven head look is much better than any other when you're bald, and that Haakon's shoes need to go to the Tip immediately! Maybe Haakon has very broad or otherwise difficult to fit feet and therefore once he's found a comfy pair of shoes that's it for the next twenty years?
Old 01-19-2018, 03:01 PM
Heir Apparent

One occupation of my American grandfather is a shoemaker. Should Grandfather pay a visit to Crown Prince Haakon and update his shoes?
Old 01-19-2018, 06:23 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
. . . . . that Haakon's shoes need to go to the Tip immediately! Maybe Haakon has very broad or otherwise difficult to fit feet and therefore once he's found a comfy pair of shoes that's it for the next twenty years?
Prince Charles has shoes he's worn for thirty years but, they are always in excellent repair and polished well. He has them custom made which, for anyone who is going to be on their feet in situations like theirs, is a no-brainer.
Old 01-19-2018, 06:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
We can confirm that #PrinceHarry wore the @everlane cashmere crew neck sweater yesterday in Wales. The brand is a well-known favourite of #MeghanMarkle’s. He wore it in the fitting “Royal” blue Men's Cashmere Crew Sweater by Everlane in Mid Blue Donegal, Size XL #WhatHarryWore
I noticed that sweater and it looking really good on him. Now if Meghan could wear similar colors.
Old 01-29-2018, 04:44 PM
Majesty

Willem-Alexander today in need of a stronger deodorant lol
http://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...02a&m=bcggciig
It happens to us all

Overall boring tie
http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...02a&m=lecdllpf
Old 01-29-2018, 05:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

Yep.

But the dark haired dude in the background of the second pic is a sharp dresser.
- Wonder what would happen if he collided with Haakon? Mutual annihilation perhaps?