Empress Farah´s Fashion and Style: October 2006 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A beautiful blue, which suits her perfectly, very nice. :flowers:

One of the Best Dressed

From the moment she became betrothed The Empress became a fashion icon of impeccable taste reflected in her impressive Valentinos and gowns from local designers.
Whatever the Empress has worn has been elegant and her aesthetic ability to know her flattering colours is amazing.
Truly one of the best dressed.

Thanks Dierna23 :flowers: She seems to favor these shiney pantsuits. She has them in purple, blue and green. :)

I like her best in Valentino's!

She is a stunning lady. And you're right Dierna23 she has nice legs. Anyone know how old she is now?

Wow, she doesn't look 71. She's aging really well.

Rather than post separate pictures I'm posting the recent article from Majesty. It has several pics of nice outfits.

Majesty Magazine

Elegant lady. The family pictures are nice to see.

One of my favorites from the wedding, she looks very elegant. I like the color of the outfit.

The Empress looks absolutely stunning! Such a classy and elegant woman! She never disappoints! And those jewels... WOW!!!

Definitely in the Hall of Fame of the best dressed women of all time.
Origainally the Empress wore a mix of of YSL[her wedding gown] and Iranian designers along with some Givenchy. Then she became a a lady who wore valentino and not the other way around. I loved this outfit she wore for the wedding and the necklace was superb.

She looks lovely! I like how the roses are tied in with the pearls - so pretty. Her earrings are lovely too.

She looks great as always.

Back
Top Bottom