Crown Princess Victoria's Maternity Fashion: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

This is the thread dedicated to Crown Princess Victoria's Maternity Fashion!

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I like the dress because it reflects both Victoria's personality and her radiant look of a pregnant woman

and so the watching of the ever-increasing baby bump pictures begin.. :lol:

She looks super happy.

I love these colors, very summery. I like earrings too, probably new. Messy hair, but today I don't care. She's glowing, now we know why :)

I like the dress very mucht, the colour is wonderful, it looks like and H&M dress...

I love these colours, very summery. I like earrings too, probably new. Messy hair, but today I don't care. She's glowing, now we know why :)
It looks like it's pretty windy judging by the way the wind is tugging her dress. Needless to say it is taking diabolical liberties with her hair, but who cares, she looks gloriously happy!

Victoria looks good today! She's absolutely radiant! I love the dress, very colorful. I like the clutch, it's Bottega Veneta

i LOVE this thread, because it will be absolutely magic to see her pictures along with her growing bump^^
its so exciting!!!

What a beautiful dress.She looks so happy.

She looks beautiful...absolutely glowing! Her hair is messy but she can get away with messy hair for the next 7 months.

Love her Bottega Veneta clutch:)

She looks beautiful! What wonderful news!

Victoria looks so happy and this dress relfects that. It's lovely to see. :D

I love her dress - style, cut, color and print is all very summery IMO. SHe wore it well and the colors do suit her. This is a great pregnancy dress, the cardigan is cute with the look.

She could have worn anything today and she would have looked great in it. I really like the dress though, especially the happy summery colors of it and absolutelly love the cardigan. Her legs seem to be in pain from her shoes and hair is a bit messy, but it really does not matter today. She is just glowing from happiness.

She looks radiant. Love the dress. Colorful and summer-y.

I love the red printed dress...so pretty and summery.
Can't wait to see Victoria in maternity wear.

I hate this thread!!!!!
of course Victoria looks happy. She in love (whith Daniel) and yes she is expection their first child (boy,boy, boy)

Now that is how you wear nude pumps! Nude pumps need vibrant colour...too many wear nude pumps with beige, natural coloured outfits which is all wrong...Nude on nude is not cool...Go Victoria, love your style!

Crown Princess Victoria at the 39th Nordic lawyer conference in Stockholm, August 18, 2011,
wearing a short purple summer dress.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Close up **

:previous: The dress is a bit too short. But she's still forgiven. ;) I love the color and shoes. And also like that the color of the scarf she is holding is matching Daniel's outfit.

Last edited:
iceflower said:

Crown Princess Victoria at the 39th Nordic lawyer conference in Stockholm, August 18, 2011,

It's a little short but I'm going to let it slide because I love Victoria and I love this dress (I admit I'm biased too bc she's just announced her pregnancy). The dress its self is cute and I adore it.

Love the shade of the dress and she pulls the style off well but I find the dress being a bit too short. I wish she had doubled the necklace, I think it would've looked nicer.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress does not fit her right but,I love the color.

I love the shade of the dress, but like many on here have stated, it is too short. I think it would have looked better on her if it were knee-length.

Nice dress...the color looks fabulous on her. The dress is the perfect length to me but then again my idea of short is much shorter than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom