Crown Princess Victoria's Maternity Fashion: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red and black print top with the black jacket at the conference would have been ok if it wasn't too tight.
I predict she wont be "hanging around" for more than 2 weeks. I'll put my money on February 7th

Her looks was a disaster, but at least it was quite sober, given the kind of event. I agree that she must definitely be well into her eight month by now, so no wnoder sher finds it har to find an accomodating look!

Oh, I was hoping so much that Victoria would recycle this lovely dress tonight. And she did. She looks so good in it. The dress is feminine, soft and so suitable for a soon mother-to-be. There is something very maternal in the dress. The dress has so beautiful details. And it looks good with a big belly.
And like at the first time, the Baden Fringe tiara suits perfectly with the dress, with that beautiful hairdo.
http://gfx.bloggar.aftonbladet-cdn....rmavbild-2016-02-03-kl.-20.15.06-675x1024.png
http://static.iltalehti.fi/kuninkaalliset/vickanpysty3216TK_503_kg.jpg
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
http://im.mtv.fi/image/5720776/land...d3b737c7f731ac21d609c5177a9/uY/victoria-1.jpg

But above all, it is great to see Victoria feeling so well and being so happy!

Last edited:
I don't like the dress that much (it's a "Meh-moment") but I a happy and healthy Victoria gets a pass in almost anything.

Regal and elegant, glowing with health and happiness, I love everything about Victoria's appearance tonight.

Victoria is back with the Baden Fringe. She always wears it well. Her gown looks flowing and comfortable.

I actually like her dress. I saw a different pic (on FB) and you can see the colors in the dress much better.

LaRae

Strange dress. But I agree she looks radiant.

Gorgeous dress. Love the texture and the sparkle and the way it accommodates the baby. Nice small train too. Won't be long now

This is a gown that has to look totally different in person. Off to look for more pics...

It was a given that she would recycle this maternity gala dress - she is getting close to her due date and this dress looks comfy in terms of looseness for her bump. No point commissioning a new maternity evening wear dress at this stage with a matter of weeks left and when she likely won't be attending anymore formal evening events.

While I agreee that it was expected a recycle or something that she would be confortable in, I was left underwhelmed by her look... Nothing special.

Hey, the dress is not too bad.... and a perfect fit in this late stage of the pregnancy......
BYe Bine

Wonderful dress, everything in it is perfect. The collar, the lace, the fabric, the buttons in the back. It looked beautiful when Victoria was walking. Perfect fit for a pregnant woman. The colour suits Victoria very well. This is one of the best H&M Conscious dresses I have ever seen. And as always, Victoria has a lovely hairdo. This hairdo which gives me spanish vibes is one of my favourites on Victoria.
Back view

Although the earrings look good on Victoria, I hope that she would have chosen some other pair. I don't like such a big earrings, but that is my problem.

Wow, a great look! Such a beautiful Heavily-pregnant! Perfect dress! Perfect hair. Perfect smile. Just .... aaaaaaah :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
Bye Bine

Perfect outfit !!!! Very lovely, can't wait for the baby to arrive !

I don't like the dress but I thought it suited Victoria very much! Strangely enough, I even liked the parted bun!

I don't like that dress at all, it looks like it is made out of an old curtain!

And the hair style is something that an old-fashioned grandmother would wear (or perhaps a folk dancer).

I don't like the high collar but the rest is lovely. I love her hairstyle.

I hate it when pregnant women wear clothes that are too tight around the belly.
I dont this this looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom