Crown Princess Victoria's Maternity Fashion: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very beautiful dress and coat perfectly together. It not only fits all jewelry is chosen.

I dislike the print of the jacket.

I really do not understand the growing trend of wearing heavy dark tights with evening wear and delicate looking evening shoes or even daywear. It makes the entire ensemble very heavy and drably black.

So far I have loved her style but, rightly or wrongly, my impression of her first pregnancy was that her dress style got darker and darker and more and more dreary the further along she went.

I agree that wearing black tights vs black tinged hose with evening shoes looks very funny to me. Like a little girl dressing up with mummy's shoes.

Love the outfit as it fits beautiful and has nice texture for interest. I assume it was custom made?

The whole look is soo dark and dingy! You're with child, Victoria... Why so solemn?!

I like the look very much.It is autumn so colorful summer prints will soon be put away until next season.I did not follow her first pregnancy so can't compare.

From one extreme to the next! I don't care for the coat with the dress as it's too long. Also it is so shiny... Maybe a happy medium?? :)

So much black yesterday , so much color today i think i'm somewhere in the middle.

I'm afraid I like both the outfits - a beautiful material for the black outfit (although I agree with others that more sheer tights would have been better) and I love the vibrancy of colour of the second outfit.

I really do not understand the growing trend of wearing heavy dark tights with evening wear and delicate looking evening shoes or even daywear. It makes the entire ensemble very heavy and drably black.

So far I have loved her style but, rightly or wrongly, my impression of her first pregnancy was that her dress style got darker and darker and more and more dreary the further along she went.
I myself LOVE that look :) It's so sleek!

I'm afraid I like both the outfits - a beautiful material for the black outfit (although I agree with others that more sheer tights would have been better) and I love the vibrancy of colour of the second outfit.

I agree, I thought she looked really nice both days! :flowers:

I loved the dark look yesterday, here in Finland it is quite common to use black tights with evening shoes if the event isn't super festive so I didn't mind.
Victoria today, recycling her Emilio Pucci dress and combining it with a new coat.
ROYPOR997A3427.jpg | Bernard Rübsamen
ROYPOR997A3485.jpg | Bernard Rübsamen
ROYPOR997A3493.jpg | Bernard Rübsamen
ROYPOR997A3528.jpg | Bernard Rübsamen

She looks great, pregnancy really suits her.

I love the jacket but not the dress.

I myself LOVE that look :) It's so sleek!
Without the heavy tights, I like it well. The embossed look on the dress was beautiful.

But, she heard my wail of despair about black on black and today its predominantly pink! Cyclamen pink and other candy colours underneath! Lovely, but not sure about the satin finish on the coat, but that's a detail I can live with.

Best of all was the reappearance of a ponytail, but not like those she used to wear. This time, it's higher with lots of curl and bounce. Terrific!

Any photos of her shoes?

Without the heavy tights, I like it well. The embossed look on the dress was beautiful.

But, she heard my wail of despair about black on black and today its predominantly pink! Cyclamen pink and other candy colours underneath! Lovely, but not sure about the satin finish on the coat, but that's a detail I can live with.

Best of all was the reappearance of a ponytail, but not like those she used to wear. This time, it's higher with lots of curl and bounce. Terrific!

Any photos of her shoes?
It was the black tights I talked about. I love the black tights look

:previous: Yes I understand that. I was merely accentuating how different people see and like or dislike exactly the same thing.

I loved the dark look yesterday, here in Finland it is quite common to use black tights with evening shoes if the event isn't super festive so I didn't mind.
Victoria today, recycling her Emilio Pucci dress and combining it with a new coat.
ROYPOR997A3427.jpg | Bernard Rübsamen
ROYPOR997A3485.jpg | Bernard Rübsamen
ROYPOR997A3493.jpg | Bernard Rübsamen
ROYPOR997A3528.jpg | Bernard Rübsamen

She looks great, pregnancy really suits her.

I like the dress but matched with that coat is a bit too much. The coat is too pink, too shiny for my taste.

She looks so great, whith everything she is wearing.... and this is because of the growing belly and the overwhelming smile in her face. She even may wear a potato-sack - and she will shine and glow.
Soooo happy to see that!
BYe Bine

Victoria's ensemble for her nephew, Prince Nicolas, Baptism was absolutely superb. It was elegant and uncluttered and the colour was fabulous on her. I loved the fact that her (somewhat large) pillbox hat was perfectly centred and the diamond drops in her ears sparkled off the family order.

That is one of the best maternity ensembles I have seen so far.

Courtesy of LadyFinn:

http://media.shootitlive.com/IpOA3xs12S7CTxqqJQt6uTV5XTm/1200.jpg?project_id=aftonbladet/4012

Victoria's ensemble for her nephew, Prince Nicolas, Baptism was absolutely superb. It was elegant and uncluttered and the colour was fabulous on her. I loved the fact that her (somewhat large) pillbox hat was perfectly centred and the diamond drops in her ears sparkled off the family order.

That is one of the best maternity ensembles I have seen so far.

Courtesy of LadyFinn:

http://media.shootitlive.com/IpOA3xs12S7CTxqqJQt6uTV5XTm/1200.jpg?project_id=aftonbladet/4012
I agree. I loved the look. Very classic!

She did look great and a lovely little bump

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

That looks wonderful on her...best look yet!

LaRae

She does look lovely but I'd love to see her with her hair down in a softer style. Why does she always wear it up?

She does look lovely but I'd love to see her with her hair down in a softer style. Why does she always wear it up?

Because if she wore it down people would say why doesn't she wear it up .. As Kate gets.
I think it's her look and no doubt is easier to look after

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Victoria's wins my Best Dressed of the Day for there christening outfit. I wonderful case of restrained elegance. The only criticism is the pillbox is a tad too big.

Can't people understand that Victoria keeps her hair like that because she likes it like that? That is her choice and at least I respect that. And she looks fabulous with her hair like that.

Victoria looked absolutely wonderful today. The dress is beautiful, the colour suits her and to this time of the year. The hat looks good on her, this kind of hats always do.
http://w.cdn-expressen.se/images/b0/aa/b0aacd5557e04f03830304f25d9fd5cf/680@80.jpg
Shoes
http://w.cdn-expressen.se/images/b0/aa/b0aacd5557e04f03830304f25d9fd5cf/1560@80.jpg
According to Expressen, Victoria's dress is from Séraphine.
Kronprinsessan i specialsydd gravidklänning | Allt om mode | Expressen

:previous:
Victoria today looks perfect, wonderful. Amazing outfit and pregnancy suit to her. :rose:

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria today is very elegant , very classy just perfect. The best dressed today for sure.

I love how Princess Victoria is dressed today! Her fascinator/hat fits her perfectly and at this point in pregnancy it's not easy to find a fitting dress... She looked lovely. I was a bit surprised about the choice of the color though , but I guess she followed a family patterned, already chosen with Madeleine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom