The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-04-2015, 11:09 AM
Heir Apparent

I love all the look. Very beautiful combination hat, shoes, earrings. Beautiful.

Old 11-04-2015, 11:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

The outfit is very nice and the color is wonderful on Victoria. Not so sure about these shoes with it, but love the earrings, those are beautiful.

Old 11-04-2015, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Lovely outfit, nice hairstyle and headpiece but the shoes aren't a nice match IMO.
Old 11-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Victoria today, welcoming the President of Tunisia to the state visit. I think she looks great, the coat is wonderful and I like that she doesn't have a hat of the same colour, but a beautiful hairpiece. The clutch and shoes match well with the outfit and her hairdo is perfect as always.
http://imageupper.com/s05/1/7/G14466395501312505_2.jpg
http://imageupper.com/s05/1/7/G14466395501312505_3.jpg
http://imageupper.com/s05/1/7/G14466395501312505_5.jpg
Shoes
http://imageupper.com/s05/1/7/G14466395501312505_4.jpg

She wore a coat and dress from Séraphine. Séraphine told to Expressen's Allt om Mode that the dress is made of silk chiffon and the coat is made of wool.
Kronprinsessan Victoria i ljusblå kappa och klänning _ Allt om mode
I love the look. She looks very elegant and regal.
Old 11-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Heir Apparent

I think Victoria is wearing a dress borrowed from her sister at the state visit banquet tonight! How cute!

Victoria:https://instagram.com/p/9rYFULu4vv/

Madeleine:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...22b4033cd6.jpg
Old 11-04-2015, 05:48 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I think Victoria is wearing a dress borrowed from her sister at the state visit banquet tonight! How cute!

That is very sweet. And sensible, especially since it's maternity wear :)
Old 11-04-2015, 05:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
That is very sweet. And sensible, especially since it's maternity wear :)
I coulnd't find a better pic, as I don't remeber which occasion was it in that Madeleine wore that dress. But I'm pretty sure it is the same
Old 11-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Indeed! Totally a different style from her first pregnacy's one... Love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
I love all the look. Very beautiful combination hat, shoes, earrings. Beautiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
I love the look. She looks very elegant and regal.
I too am loving her beautiful maternity style this time round. This latest ensemble is just perfect, a beautifully styled look from head to toe.

Her hair is up in a classic chignon and not a bun, which is just another indicator that Victoria is blooming, the darker blue hairpiece (thanks, LadyFinn I was wondering what to call it) really works well against her hair and the colour of the soles of her gorgeous suede shoes.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5686UNiWKE...2Bwolf-1-8.jpg

I know some have thought it not warm enough, but Seraphine describes the ensemble as a"Silk Chiffon dress with Silk Satin lining and a Wool Coat with Silk Satin Lining." so I think she was warm enough for the relatively short time outdoors. Her beautiful blue earrings are really pretty and aid the transition from the darker blue of her hairpiece to her coat. The slightly lighter blue dress compliments the depth of colour of her coat and her gloves and clutch tie in well with her shoes.

Victoria has pulled together a really elegant ensemble and the way she carries herself, even whilst pregnant, is regal. I don't remember Victoria carrying out a quarter of these VIP and high profile engagements during her first pregnancy nor do I remember her looking half so fine!
Old 11-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Majesty

The blue dress is lovely.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:54 PM
Majesty

Quote:

Don't you just love the way the Princesses of Sweden share their wardrobes? The gown looked really different on Victoria just the same as Madeleine has looked different in some of Victoria's gowns.

I'm wondering if we will see some of both Victoria and Madeleine's on Princess Sofia. I certainly hope we do.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:58 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Don't you just love the way the Princesses of Sweden share their wardrobes? The gown looked really different on Victoria just the same as Madeleine has looked different in some of Victoria's gowns.

I'm wondering if we will see some of both Victoria and Madeleine's on Princess Sofia. I certainly hope we do.
I think we've already seen 1 or 2 coats on loan from the sisters. And if I'm not wrong... some hats as well... maybe from Silvia... I remember a black pillbox at a funeral... But I can't remember any facts right now :P
Old 11-04-2015, 06:58 PM
Heir Apparent

How right they are to share and it's a beautiful dress too !!!!
Old 11-04-2015, 08:03 PM
Heir Apparent

How lucky they are to share! That way, they get more to wear. LOL Always nice when one is pregnant and your wardrobe is limited!
Old 11-04-2015, 11:19 PM
Aristocracy

Victoria looks amazing in this color. Love the dress on her. So nice that her sister loaned it to her for the evening. I have to say the dress looked really nice on Madeleine as well.

Victoria has been looking really well this pregnancy.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:38 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

The blue evening gown was very nice, its a nice simple gown but I love how she dressed it up to look good for the dinner.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:24 AM
Majesty

It's amazing what a little tweak here, a straightening there, and maybe a slightly lighter velvet band does for a dress. Then, of course, there's the fabulous hair, and all that amazing bling to raise the bar.
Old 11-05-2015, 04:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria looked fabulous in this "borrowed" gown. The colour looks especially good on her. And even though she is pregnant, she managed to get the sash, the medal, the stars and everything in it's right place.
http://www.svenskdam.se/wp-content/u...silvia-ste.jpg
http://www.svenskdam.se/wp-content/u...daniel-ste.jpg

She also wore the dress in a little different way than Madeleine, so that it wasn't so revealing. She had attached the lace part to the top with the portrait and brooch, unlike Madeleine.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

It is a great idea to borrow maternity dresses from one sister to another.
Old 11-05-2015, 04:54 AM
Majesty

Well spotted LadyFinn. Would it be too awful to wish to see Victoria wear Madeleine's last year's Nobel gown? I know many didn't like it, but I thought it looked elegant and comfortable.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:42 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Well spotted,the Crown Princess looked very elegant in that gown and the colour also really suited!
Old 11-05-2015, 10:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post

I know the swedish royal women have a tradition of sharing dresses, but I think I won't bever get used to it... And it is even more endearing to see shared outifts on grown-uo women than on children...

Tags
crown princess victoria, crown princess victoria's maternity fashion, maternity style, pregnancy style, princess victoria, princess victoria maternity style, princess victoria pregnancy style