The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-22-2015, 11:49 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Both outfits from today are really nice and perfect for warm weather.
Im not crazy over the oversized clutch, I think she could've done better with a smaller bag.

Old 10-22-2015, 11:51 AM
Heir Apparent

She looks lovely in the ice blue dress. She is beaming with happiness! I agree about the large clutch.. Waay too big!

Old 10-22-2015, 11:53 AM
Majesty

So far the maternity Fashion of Victoria is perfect. And to this trip very beautiful.
Old 10-22-2015, 01:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Victoria has done really well dressing her bump this pregnancy. She looks professional and glowing, and Daniel can't stop smiling. Just a wonderful thing to see.
Old 10-22-2015, 04:49 PM
Heir Apparent

(..)

I think Victoria has looked lovely in these recent outfits, and I like the fact that Daniel often co-ordinates the colour of his attire with hers so that there's something matching. Prince Charles does the same thing. I think it's nice.
Old 10-22-2015, 05:55 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahbellar View Post
Victoria wore another dress from ASOS this morning with shoes from By Malene Birger before she changed into flat navy blue Tod's. She carried the same white bag as yesterday (anyone have any ideas on the designer)? This evening she changed into a ice blue dress and wore her By Malene Birger pumps and carried a bag from Nancy Gonzalez.
Swedish Royal Clothing ID's: Day 3 of 5 in Peru and Colombia
I love both dresses. The print of the first dress is exquisite. The blue dress is very beautiful.
Old 10-22-2015, 07:12 PM
Serene Highness

Victoria wore the same dress from Seraphine that she wore to Prince Nicolas' christening today. She also wore the matching coat.
Swedish Royal Clothing ID's: Day 4 of 5 in Peru and Colombia
Old 10-22-2015, 07:27 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Victoria wore the same dress from Seraphine that she wore to Prince Nicolas' christening today. She also wore the matching coat.
Swedish Royal Clothing ID's: Day 4 of 5 in Peru and Colombia
It's a clever rewear. She will have grown out of it soon enough and this pairing is different enough to pull it off so soon! :) She looks very pretty!
Old 10-22-2015, 10:03 PM
Majesty

The purple look is very beautiful and regal.
Old 10-23-2015, 03:06 AM
Majesty

(..)
Nevertheless, he's not wearing a suit!!!!!!!!! See, miracles do still happen.
Old 10-23-2015, 03:25 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Victoria looks so much better than during her first pregancy where she continued to wear 'tens', huge dresses with no relation to maternity wear.
Old 10-23-2015, 07:04 AM
Imperial Majesty

(..)
This flower dress was so beautiful and suited Victoria well. And the bag and shoes matched with it well.
http://gfx.bloggar.aftonbladet-cdn.s...5-762x1024.png

And the ice blue Seraphine dress was wonderful
http://static.iltalehti.fi/viihde/ti...a231015_vi.jpg

Recycling the Seraphine dress from the christening and combining it with a nice coat was a good and reasonable choice.
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/P...H2qEI0gr6x.jpg

Yesterday evening at the reception at the Ambassador's residence in Bogota, a wonderful dress, hoping to get better photos soon.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
EDIT: photo without watermarks
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010040...56330671126649
Old 10-23-2015, 08:03 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Yesterday evening at the reception at the Ambassador's residence in Bogota, a wonderful dress, hoping to get better photos soon.
That dress comes from ASOS. Her clutch is Alexander McQueen
Old 10-23-2015, 01:36 PM
Serene Highness

Victoria wore another new dress today and wore a new white cropped peplum jacket from Seraphine. She carried her oversized clutch from Hippi Grace once again.
Swedish Royal Clothing ID's: Day 5 of 5 in Peru and Colombia
Old 10-23-2015, 02:03 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

She has got this pregnancy fashion right on point on this trip - its been some of her her best looks.

Old 10-23-2015, 03:44 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Victoria wore another new dress today and wore a new white cropped peplum jacket from Seraphine. She carried her oversized clutch from Hippi Grace once again.
Swedish Royal Clothing ID's: Day 5 of 5 in Peru and Colombia
I love the jacket but not the dress.
Old 10-24-2015, 12:59 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

I like the idea of the outfit and the jacket but I find the dress a bit to tight that its unflattering.
Old 10-24-2015, 04:58 AM
Majesty

I have always thought that Victoria is an elegant dresser but not a "statement" dresser. She has always taken the middle road except for her first pregnancy when she seemed to go very dark and tent-like. She didn't look as happy either. This time round, it is as if someone turned on the lights and, in my book, she hasn't put a foot wrong during this, her second pregnancy.

I have a theory that she couldn't quite bring herself to believe she was lovely when she felt as big as a house. This time out everyone is saying the same thing and I think she is inclined to believe. There are hundreds of photos of her and Daniel and he looks at her with such love we all tend to think she won the lottery.

Her entire South American wardrobe has been a tour de force and while I have loved most of it, even the black ensemble, I thought even those that didn't float my personal boat, were still lovely.

It is hard to describe Victoria and her style because Victoria is, in a sense, 'Everywoman', in that when we see her looking terrific we can believe that perhaps we could too. She is someone to emulate rather than envy.

She started the South American Tour with a red version of the dress she wore to her nephew's baptism and a lovely headpiece. And the hits just kept on coming, so much so I am hard pressed to say which ensemble I liked the best . . . although that gorgeous, feminine Ice Blue Cocktail gown. Ah, perfection.

But I was stunned when, following the stabbing back in Sweden, the media wanted was granted and interview with Victoria. In the video interviews she is clearly shaken and obviously affected but, as always, immaculately turned out. But what surprised me was the photo, she looked shattered and even her hair was unfinished. Does anyone know where it came from?

http://cdn.svenskdam.se/wp-content/u...IMG_2980-1.jpg

That is Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden. I like her style and her sense of dignity.
Old 10-24-2015, 06:46 AM
Serene Highness

I think she buys her clothes before events and being pregnant gains weight before she wears them . So they may not be as loose as when she purchased them. I think she has looked wonderful this whole pregnancy so far.

I think with her first pregnancy she was so excited she more mumus before they were necessary and never looked for good maternity fashion.
Old 10-24-2015, 08:38 AM
Heir Apparent

The black and white dress with added cropped jacket was extremely unflattering, IMO. To be able to wear something that fussy, bow, ruffles, bold geometric pattern, and cut up, the effect that the jacket has, you need to be a six foot tall, very thin fashion model. She was a fashion victim on this one. Less is more, she is not tall enough for all this.

Tags
crown princess victoria, crown princess victoria's maternity fashion, maternity style, pregnancy style, princess victoria, princess victoria maternity style, princess victoria pregnancy style